ch 1

Zhan family
Mom: Zhang Jing Tong (Jing)
Dad: Lu Jian Min (Jian)
Sister: Xuan Lu (Lu)
Friend's: Wang Zhuo Cheng (Cheng), Yu Bin, Wang Hai Xuan( Xuan)

Yibo
Mom: Carmeen Lee (Carmeen)
Dad: James Huang (Huang)
Brother: Liu Hai Kuan (Kuan)
Friends: Soon will update

Sean Xiao Zhan
He was 10 years old and naive, cute and caring child of his parents and had younger sister Yanli who loved him the most and both brother sister can do anything for each other but their parents were little strict specially when comes to studies and his mother used to gave them tuition classes at home till both brother sister enter into their higher school education and they lived in posh colony where all well know people lived like doctors, lawyers and police officers etc. and most of thier children went to same school and used to play together in the evening. After coming to school most of the time Zhan spent most of his time with his mom and after some rest and lunch he used to do his school work with the help of his mother before going to play with his friends. His life was going very smooth every day waking up, attending classes, doing school work and playing it was like his daily schedule.

Wang Yibo
He is one year older than Zhan and lived in village with his family mother and father along  with his grandparents but his brother lived in city with his parental aunt and her children. He is very cute, caring, lazy but whereever he go, he spread happiness and everyone in village loved him. He went to local school but he was not good in studies, he just used to study only when exams were near and rest of time after school he used to play with his friends and sometimes he even slept at his friends house as their homes are just beside each other. His dad was also government employee and he had to travel daily for his job but after Yibo's grandfather death his father decided to move to city where his parental aunt lived and when Yibo was in grade 7 he transferred to city school and his family shifted in high class colony where all government employees lived.

Hii lovelies,
If you found any character update mistake then do let me know as I am writing this in ChanBaek version so maybe while editing i skip character name or forget to change name so please do let me know.
Thank you💙