chapter 3

"Lori?" I questioned.

She quickly got up and hugged me, along with Rick. The teenager hugged Rick also. "Dad," he breathed out. Dad?? "Ashley, this is Carl." Rick introduced us. I smiled at Carl and he smiled back.

"This is Judith." Lori smiled, showing us the baby. When the apocalypse started, Lori was pregnant. "Judith?" I asked, rubbing her face. Lori nodded and smiled. "I thought you were dead." Lori breathed out, almost on the verge of tears. Aaron stepped in and offered for Rick and Lori to settle into a house.

I didn't like this place, Daryl didn't either, I could tell. Daryl shrugged and followed them. I didn't want anything to do with them so I slowly backed away and walked around the place. I heard foot steps so I quickly turned around. "Hi." He greeted me, his voice was low and sweet.

"I guess... we're related." I said, smiling slightly at Carl.

"No. Rick isn't my dad. My dad died. His name was Shane." He shrugged, walking closer. "So... what are you doing out here?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

"I'm busy. I don't have time for this." I turned around and walked the other way, away from him. I heard him run up behind me. I huffed and turned towards him.

"You don't like it here, do you?" He asked. I shrugged. "Not really. How many walkers have you actually killed? This isn't surviving. This is living. There's a difference." I spit at him and turn back around.

"I'm fifteen. I know you are too. We were born around the same time." He said, softly.

I didn't turn towards him. "H-How do you know that?" He walked closer, "because I am your brothers, wife's, lovers, son." He chuckled lightly and turned around, running the other way. I smiled to myself and kept walking, thinking about him. Why Is he so smart? He's a guy. No guys are smart. He held me a lot. I still have to talk to Daryl. I slowly turned back around. I followed the crowd of people to a house. "Rick? Lori? Daryl?" I couldn't find them. "Hello??"

*******

Sorry for the short chapters. I'm just trying to get more readers and I'm trying to keep the story going.

What do you think happened to Daryl, Rick and Lori?

I don't know. Well... I do.

Haha! Bye ;)