chapter 4

Why isn't Rick, Daryl and Lori here? Where the hell are they? "I already looked." I quickly turned around to see Carl. "Where are they?" I asked, needing to find them. I quickly looked around the big group of people.

"Come here. I have something to show you." He said, moving through the people. I quickly sighed and followed him.

"Carl!?" I lost him. Great. Where the hell-
"Boo!" I screamed and fell to the ground. He started laughing and fell to the ground, holding his stomach. "What the fuck?" I scrapped my knees when I fell. It hurt a lot, not just my knees but my heart.

"Oh My God! Are you okay?" He asked, still smiling as he walked over to me. "No! No I'm not okay! I lost my brothers!" I yelled at him as I stood up. He quickly backed away, holding up his arms. "Where are they?" I asked

"I don't know." He said, finally. "What? But you were... you were showing me where they were." I said, confused.

"Nope. It was a joke." He laughed at me. "Oh... ha ha very funny," I said sarcastically. "Sorry, you just looked really stressed out." He said, frowning.

"My brothers are fucking missing!" I yell. Just then I see Daryl. "Daryl!" I yell and run up to him, wrapping my arms around him. He did the same as he held me. "Where were you?" He asked. "I was looking for you." I said, kissing his cheek. "Where is Lori and Rick?" Daryl asked me.

I looked over at Carl long enough to see him roll his eyes. "Lets put the pieces together, shall we? My mother and my father, haven't seen each other for a long... long time. They are alone, lost." He was trying to tell us something. I was so confused before I got it. "Eww! Gross!" I yell and hide my face in Daryl's chest.

Daryl was still confused. "Tell us where they are, son." Daryl warned Carl. I quickly lift my mouth to Daryl's ear and whispered, "dude, they're fucking." I giggled at the response on his face.