≫CHAPTER SIX≪

c h a p t e r s i x
≫≫Jacob's POV

Ever since I said yes to the date, I have been a nervous wreck. I honestly don't know how to impress her. She just isn't like other girls, she's more edgy, or at least when she is not acting like she is feminine.

Off to her house.....

I walked up to her door and rang her doorbell with a hesitant force. She turned the doorknob and opened the door. She was so gorgeous that her eyes sparkled. She had an awkward tendency that I love about her most. Even though I'm not as awkward as her, I am very quirky but popular.

"Are ready my lady?" I said while scolding myself for that loser remark.
"Yes my lord."she said while giggling but snorted. Apparently she is a little more confident today.

Off to the arcade.....

So as we are at the arcade, we decide to play air hockey.

"I'm a little competitive so good luck."I said.
"Bring it on!"she said awkwardly.

After air hockey...

I can't believe she won. But she deserves it especially as she jumped up in excitement. I just love how she gets so excited for this.

During the car ride...

As we were riding back to her place,I couldn't stop thinking about her. Honestly, I might actually like Kat.

As she got out of the car, I got out to walk her back to her door. Then I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Was that too much?

Please vote and comment.
See you next Friday, sweet dear.

Author's Quickie
Hope you guys enjoyed and can't wait until you read more.

Question Of The Day;
Who is your favorite character of my book?

Commenter Dedications;
This chapter is for BritishGirl13 and CaptainNoni. You both are so interactive with my book so thank you.

next↠c h a p t e r s e v e n