≫CHAPTER NINE≪

c h a p t e r n i n e
[edited]
≫≫Jacob's POV

Well ever since I made Kat cry, I feel so bad for my what I did. But I want to make it up to her. So what I decided to do was to make a banner with her name read across it and add a special little touch:
Kat Jones is my everything and I don't deserve her. Every time I think of you, my heart beats a little faster and my love grows a little stronger.

Hopefully she forgives me. I feel like a complete jerk.  I just don't want to put her through that ever again.

As I finished the banner, she walked by and had a huge smile on her face. The way she smiles is just so beautiful, especially when her cheeks turn rose red. But I basically sound like a 19th century stalker.

"So, do you forgive me?" I said with a flirtatious tone, hoping she wouldn't hold a grudge.
"You're still an idiot."she said with a snort and laugh as she smiled intensively.
"But do you forgive me?" I asked in frustration hoping I didn't mess up so bad that she doesn't want to know I exist.
"Yes my lord. Of course." she said as she hugged me with such ease.
"Thank you maiden." I said as I kissed her softly on her lips.

Then she sat there in complete shock. It was as if I had attacked her. Oops.

But she tugged me towards her and actually kissed me for a change. Did Kat Jones just kiss me on the lips like that?

Please vote and comment.
See you this Friday, lemonade.

Question of the Day;
Would you live in the ocean or on the moon?

Author's Quickie
Hope the chapter didn't suck and hope you keep reading.

Commenter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to CaptainNoni.

Voter Dedication;
This chapter is dedicated to BritishGirl13.

next→c h a p t e r t e n