CHAPTER 2

Meanwhile
Dongwoon and Eunjung reached the collegues . Early in the morning , Dongwoon drive his Audi R8 and park it near the Main Gate. Dongwoon is known as the Hottest guy in his school . While Eunjung is known as Dongwoon sister . Eunjung really loves his brother's and always protect him . Eunjung and Dongwoon are very popular at the collegues because of his background family . Their father is know as the CEO of the world-famous company and live in a big House like a castle .

Eunjung knows his brother relationship with Nana . And try to support it ... Eunjung doesn't like Nana because of her attitude infront of the students . Not respect anyone except for students that are from rich family . Nana father friends with Dongwoon ...

DONGWOON POV
"Its look like I'm early to school today"said me while smile brightly looking at Eunjung."Yes,you are my brother..if im not waking you up today, we would be late like always"Eunjung nods.

"Nuna,You go first ... im going to lock the car first"said me . Eunjung goes first and me busy locking the car handle .

Im wearing a black spec and walk straight towards the canteen to meet my friend Minho as we promise to meet up there everyday .

While walking...I see a girl with a white man shirt and a red bottoms and have a nice Wavy blonde hair mumbling alone .
I just smiling alone .. and continued walking to the canteen . And talk to myself"Wow.. idk why but she looks very cute mumbling alone".Its look like she have a class on this early morning .