CHAPTER 6

DONGWOON POV
I just quickly turn on my car engine and give a kiss on Nana and say goodbye to her . She just smile .
Sometimes, I feeling annoying on her . I really dont like her attitude but she is the most caring person i know after my Eunjung Nuna .

She easily fall for me and get jelous very easily .

So, i just drove over my car and saw Jessica on my way to the cafe . So, i stop my car infront of her and ask her if she want to go ride with me . She just accept the offer without a doubt .

IN THE CAR
You know what ? Jessica were very quiet until I ask her ."So?Where's your house?"ask me . "Dongwoon-shi, can you just sent me till the subway?"jessica reply . Then
, i heard a loud growling m sound from her stomach . "Im sorry" she just apologive shamely. Im just chuckling and smile. "I just saw you eat at the canteen after the class..how can you be so hungry?"Tease me. "Come on, i treat you a lunch, actually..my sister are waiting for me at the cafe near the subway station"i explain if she could come and have a lunch with me .

Jessica was about to refuse, so i quickly said"Ohh!~Thankyou, for accept my offer"

REACHED THE CAFE

EUNJUNG POV
"Aishhh~Where's my brother?" Its been half an hour late.
"Oh~There he is, but wait?Who's the girl with a blonde curly hair ?"i seem confusing .
"Hello sweetheart..."dongwoon jokingly tease me after being late."This is Jessica"dongwoon introduced me to her new friend .. i guess?.
"Hello, Im Jessica, sorry for being interupt on your lunch today"."Ohh~Kwenchanayo..its okay"i smile happily. Actually i just comfortable eating with many people, so the surrounding should be noisy than always .

Dongwoon,Jessica and Eunjung were very talkative during the lunch. The cafe are loud becaue of their voice . Dongwoon never expect that Jessica are quite talkative and make Dongwoon really want to know her much more