Many Secrets

TF p.o.v

I had taken another trip down there..wanting to find out more,while mangle cares for bonnie..
As i walk and squeeze past the burnt rubble,shining my light around to see,something glistens in the dark
Is that...?
I move to it,reaching down to pick up the half burnt picture,it...it was of bonnie,and next to him seems to be foxy and the others he knew..freddy...chica...and a golden bear?
They are all smiling..chica is eating a peice of pizza while freddy is trying to stop her,likely the last slice hehe..
Then there's foxy,bonnie and the golden bear,making silly faces at the camra..but there was someone else,but with the picture burnt as it is i cant tell who it is..
Sighing softly i put it in my bag to give to bonnie later

I continue my search,walking past the old stages..burnt walls and an office..i feel so bad for bonnie...his whole life literally went up in flames..but why?what caused this?and what happened to the others in the picture..?
With a sigh i continue my search,but stop at a hole in a wall?but i thought these walls where solid?
Stepping inside i..i freeze..staring right at it...so this is why you sent me down here...you wanted me to find them..and see this....
With a shaky breath i start to lift them..bringing them upstairs to the prize corner where she is..closing and locking the door behind me
"...how long did you know..?"i ask,not even looking at her,as he slender shape emerges from the box,gently caressing the face of the animatronic i pulled up here...that smells like death

(First part of hopefully more this week)