The Strength To Bury A Friend

Bonnie's P.O.V

I felt her gentle hands shaking me awake,my eyes straining from the light bleeding into the room
Everything felt like shit...and today is the day...to put foxy to rest...
"Hay.."she says softly to me,hugging me close to her,her ears flattened against her head as she gently nuzzles me
"We can wait a bit longer if your...if your not ready" mangle tells me,moving her paw to tears i hadn't even realized where there..
But i shook my head,trying to hold my emotions back...trying to find the strength to get out of bed..

We heard a knock at the door,which soon opened for tf to peak in on us
"We're ready..when you are,take your time bonnie"he says,looking at me with sympathy..
I just...want to lay here...i dont want to move...i-i dont want to see my best friends...b...body....again...
But i know he deserves better..i...i need to...for him...

Mangles P.O.V

I can bearly hold my own tears back...seeing bonnie like this again breaks my heart...this is going to be tough..b-but maybe it can bring closure to him..
As he slowly raised from bed,and got dressed,i did my best to help him and comfort him..
He gave me a soft 'thank you' as we leave the room,heading to the back door where everyone is waiting..
Toy bonnie and freddy had done there best to set this all up..make this as easy as we all could on bonnie..
We all go outside,walking along a small trail towards where everything is set up...
I squeeze bonnies hand with my own,lettinghim know i am here for him,no matter what..

Bonnies P.O.V

We arrived...and as soon as i saw the grave...my legs felt weak,and my tears seemed to never end..
It...the grave...was surrounded by flowers,and....within....my....my best friend
He...he looks so peaceful...they...they had cleaned him up...made him look like...like he was before that..night...
I hadn't even realised it,that i had fallen to my knees infront of it,unable to hold back my tears...my voice cracking up..as i begged this world why...

Why...why take him...why take foxy!?he was nothing but good...he did nothing wrong...why take all the good out this world!?
Why does death take its toll....
Why didn't it take me instead..he doesn't deserve to be there..i do...

Mangle pulled me close once again..as i let everything out...

Mangles P.O.V

I hold him close to me,stroking his head,his crys only bring me to tears as well..
Toy freddy and tb looked to us,wanting to help him..but not knowing how...non of us know what to do...
I held him tightly,until he could cry no more...until his voice faded...
When he finally stood,he just stared down at his friend..as if he was to jump down there to be buried with him...
Tf slowly placed a hand on his shoulder, and spoke
"Do you...want to say some things before..."he asks him softly,bonnie only nods in response..his eyes full of pain..

"Foxy..h-he was my best friend..he would be able to brighten up even the darkest of days...he knew how to bring us all together,he knew how to bring us back from the brink...his whole life, he spent making ours better...even when freddy mistreated him h-he still did everything he could to make us happy" bonnie croaked out,his tears long dried up..
"He deserved better...h-he should be here now..not me" i moved over to gently hug bonnie as he continued
"Foxy...you are my best friend...i never deserved you...t-thank you"he says,looking away as he hugs me

Tb and tf gave a slight nod as they began to fill the grave...
I just held on to bonnie..

(Emotional damage)