Chapter 4

Okay so I know there's like a lot of stuff going on with One Direction specially this last month of March, but for sakes of this fanfic we will be putting all of it aside. There's a lot of things on here different from the present so just saying so that there isn't any confusion.

Anyways this chapter isn't one of my best works, so I'll try and make the next one better. I hope you like it though :)

I've never been inside Amy's cafe, so I was really shocked as I walked in the door. The aroma of coffee and cigarettes hits my nostrils. (why do my nostrils whisper to me?). As Niall and I walk further inside towards a small stage in the back; the smell starts fading and the room gets hotter each second. Everyone in there seems to be looking at me, and I know its because I don't exactly fit in with the pierced and tattooed people in there. They're looks are making me uncomfortable but I decide to ignore them and just have a good time.

Niall gets to a dark skinned girl who wears a welcoming smile. "I thought you'd be late again," she tells Niall. I think I've seen around school, she's a senior if I remember correctly.

Niall laughs and tells her to shut up. "So Precious, this is Ananluana, Analuana this is Precious," he introduced us.

Precious looks at me and smiles as if approving. "Ready to have the best time," she asks.

"Sure am," I lie with a giggle at the end.

"Well I'm gunna have to get backstage I'll see you both later," Niall says.

"Have you met the rest of the band before?" Precious asks.

"I haven't actually," I answer. "I barely even know Niall," I say more to myself than her. Thankfully she doesn't ask about that because I'm not sure if I want to explain the whole Roberto situation to her.

"They're great. They'll be covering Wonderwall, one of my favorite songs today. And I'm really exited to hear how it goes," she says.

"No kidding, Wonderwall is one of my all time favs too. wow," I say, happy to finally meet someone who knows great music like me.

The host of the show clears his throat and ask everyone to quiet down because the group will be coming on stage. Everyone who wasn't already in front of the stage stands and makes their way to it ready to hear what Niall and his friends have for us.

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome.... One Direction" the host says and makes his way of the stage. Just as he does, from the opposite side five guys walk on stage. I'm amazed by how good looking they all are. I knew Niall was cute but whoa I wasn't expecting ALL of them to be this hot. shut up Analuana you have a boyfriend i remind myself.

"C'mon lets go look for Kristine," I hear Precious say. Not able to form a coherent sentence I just nod and follow her. She walks to the right of stage and moves all the way to the front where a short girl with long hair stands. I don't think I've seen her before but she doesn't look very pleased to see me.

"Kristine. This is Analuana, Niall's friend. Be nice to her," Precious says.

"Hello," I say more awkwardly than confident.

"Nice jacket," she says. I'm guessing she's being sarcastic because her smile doesn't reach her eyes, so I decide to not respond.

The guy with a perfect bun on his hair, who's a junior at my school, begins talking about how they'll be performing a song they wrote a while ago. "She's not afraid!!!" he screams and the crowd goes wild as the music starts.

The guy with the bun starts:

"She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah

Tight dress with the top cut low