The call. chap 13

Today you woke up after 3 Am. You didn't have anything much to do so you started watching bts recent songs that you have missed in the past 2 years. Watching the vedios they performed you just can't believe that you saw them in real life. And it's even harder to believe that you are going to live with them from tomorrow.

Just like yesterday after 7 there was a knock on the door. You expected Jung hoon and said to enter. But it was just a worker in the hotel who brought you your breakfast. You wondered why Jung hoon didn't come today.

Near 8 Sang hee entered.
"Hey y/n."

"Hey." You smiled.

"Today Jung hoon is not going to accompany us." Sang hee said.

"Why not?"

"He said that he had some important work today and asked if we can go by ourselves."

"What did you say?"

"Of course I said that we can go by ourselves and that we are not babies."

You were a little hurt that Jung hoon didn't say it to you personally.

"By the way, he said that he wanted to tell you himself but he doesn't have your number." Sang hee said.

Oh that's right. He doesn't have your number.

"When I think about it. I don't have your number either. Can we exchange our numbers?" Sang hee asked.

"Of course." You said.

"By the way Sang hee, can I call you eonni?" You ask her.

"Of course you can" she said smiling brightly.

You save her number as Sang hee eonni.

Then you both go for shopping and spent half of the day outside. You came back to your hotel room by 8 p.m after completing all your shopping. You also bought Sang hee eonni a gift with your money and thanked her for her time and for her help. She was very happy. It was a dress she had her eyes on. You noticed it and bought it for her. She even gave you a kiss on your cheeks with happiness.

You lie down on your bed exhausted. You said Sang hee eonni to send your number to Jung hoon. He sent you a message that he will pick you up at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. Then a thought came to your mind. You didn't even make a phone call to Angeline or her parents after landing. How cruel of you. They are the reason that you are here. So you pick up your phone and dial Angeline's mother number. She picks up after 3 rings.
"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Andrew."

"Oh my god. How are you? How are things going on there? Are you happy? Are you uncomfortable there? Is everyone treating you good? Are you eating enough food?"

You chuckle.
There was a gasp on the other side. She is really shocked.

"Oh my god. You laughed." She shouts happily.

"Thank god. It was a very good idea to send you there. I was so worried." Said Mrs. Andrew.

" I am very sorry to make you all worried Mrs. Andrew. I really am."

"Aw. Don't be sorry dear. It's more than enough for me that you are happy right now."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Andrew for taking care of me for the past 2 years. I must have been such a burden to you."

"No dear. You are never a burden for us."

"Please convey my thanks to Mr. Andrew too. Say to him that Mr. Bang si hyuk is taking very good care of me."

"Of course dear. I am sure he will be happy to know that you are doing well."

"And lastly convey my thanks to Angeline too. Even though we were not on good terms in the past, she helped me without thinking about the past. She really has a good heart."

"Oh don't bother about it dear. She doesn't deserve your thanks."
Suddenly Mrs. Andrew's voice turned very dark.

You were very confused. Angeline was the one who gave them the idea of sending you to Seoul to make you happy. Angeline's mother should be proud of her daughter. But why is she talking like this?

"What happened Mrs. Andrew? Did she get into trouble again? Are you mad at her?"
You hear Mrs. Andrew sigh.

"I know that you deserve to know the truth y/n, but not now. Not when you are finally getting normal."

You don't understand a single fucking thing.

"What are you talking about Mrs. Andrew? What is that I deserve to know? Why are you not saying it to me?"

"I will say everything to you once you are back in India. I promise. Now I gotta go. I have some important work. Take care dear. Remember that I love you. Eat well, sleep well. Bye."

"But -"
And just like that she hung up on you.
Like heck you can sleep now.