Soulmate [Percabeth]

Percy and Annabeth had finished their senior years, and tomorrow they were graduating from college.

"To be honest," Percy smiled at Annabeth, "I'm surprised we made it this far."

"Really?" Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"You know, with all the quests and being a demigod and such." He explained.

"It is pretty unbelievable, isn't it?" Annabeth smiled back. "But, it could've been a whole lot worse, Percy."

"How's that?" Percy asked, wrapping his arm around Annabeth's shoulders as they sat on the couch in the house they'd bought in New Rome.

"I could've done it without you, my Seaweed Brain." Annabeth smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I couldn't live without you, Annabeth." Percy said. "I wouldn't be whole without you."

"Do you believe in forever, Percy?" She asked quietly.

"No." Percy admitted. "But, I do believe in love. I believe in soulmates. You know what else I believe?"

Annabeth looked up, into his sea green eyes.

Percy gazed, and got lost in her stormy gray eyes, and said, "I believe you're my soulmate."

Annabeth visibly blushed a little, and Percy took her face in his hand and kissed her.

When they pulled away, "I love you, Wise Girl."

"I love you, too, Seaweed Brain."

*

Meanwhile, on Olympus

Athena silently fumed, while Poseidon smiled smugly at her, like Haha!

Athena groaned, and brought 20 drachma out of her dress. "There, happy? You win the bet."

"Thank you, mi'lady. I told you they would kiss." Poseidon smirked.

"And I told you that if you acted smug I would kick you where the sun does not shine." Athena growled.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry, mi'lady." The sea god chuckled.