Will you...? [Jasper] part 2

Piper hadn't spoken to Jason for days now. She was still kind of annoyed with him for making her excited.

She heard a knock at the door, and forced a smilew when she saw Jason wearing a blue Jasper t-shirt and a pair of red shorts. He must've seen Piper wearing her purple shorts amd her orange CHB t-shirt.

Jason stepped inside, and brought out a piece of paper. "Remember when I asked you to send this? Read it in the bathroom, please."

Piper took the note, and obeyed by walking into the bathroom.

Dear Tristan McLean

Hey, Tristan McLean! I'm Jason Grace, your beautiful daughter's boyfriend.

I know, I'm not worthy of her, but I love her, Mr. McLean.

I'm sending this note to ask your special permission. I'm a bit nervous right now, so bare with me if my handwriting is ugly. Piper and me, we've been through so much.. so I would love so much to have your special permission..

To marry your daughter.

There were lines for Piper's dad's answer, about ten.. but only two were used.

Only if I get to walk her up that isle, Jason Grace. You can marry my daughter,

Tristan.

From Jason Grace

Piper mentally screamed in happiness. Jason Grace wanted to marry her! She burst out of the bathroom, and laughed out of pure joy at what she saw.

Jason was on one knee again, in his casual wear. Her friends, the seven, and a girl Piper had never seen before (probably Calypso) all stood around him. He was separated from them by roses, which outlined a path from the bathroom to Jason, where they made a circle around him. Annabeth, Hazel and Calypso wore beautiful Greek dresses. Percy, Frank and Leo wore tuxedos. Percy's was blue, Frank's was red, and Leo's was yellow, orange and red. Like fire.

Jason smiled, "Piper McLean, after defeating giants together, and destroying Gaea.. after I asked special permission from your parents, Aphrodite included.." He whispered, "You're mom fan girled.."

Piper laughed, and stood in front of him.

"Piper McLean, what I'm asking is," He opened the box, and revealed the most beautiful ring Piper had ever seen in her whole life. It was gold, encrusted with pure diamonds, and it would fit perfectly around her finger. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Piper squealed, throwing her arms around Jason and crying tears of joy. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Jason took her hand, and slipped the ring on her ring finger. "I love you, Piper Grace."

Piper signalled for everyone to group hug. And, soon, Piper and Jason were wrapped up in a group hug.