Chapter 9: "Chilling" with Aaron. Hehe, pun intended.

"Seems the storm won't be dying down for long." Ashter and Aaron are seen within the cave as flames continue to warm the two up to a moderate temperature.

"Yeah... I just hope Aph is okay..." Aaron was thinking of her as Ashter gains a flash of Lucinda sleeping next to him... She was as beautiful as a fresh daisy...

"... Yeah..." Ashter blushes a bit as the two looks at the flames...

"Say... How long can you keep this up?" Aaron wonders to which Ashter chuckles,

"Longer than most wizards surprisingly. Usually, it'll take years of mastery to learn magic to this extent." Ashter comments to which Aaron nods.

"Uh-huh..." Aaron says as Ashter thinks about... Other things.

"..." This silence resurfaced the main questions of his heritage. The Ultima. Not much was said before him being done half. Can the Ultima be split or is it a coincidence? Ashter wasn't too sure. But he kept quiet knowing that Aaron and his family wanted to keep their family secret... A secret. They are werewolves like him after all.

"..." Ashter was even quieter. This didn't catch the attention of Aaron since he was normally quiet in some cases. Either way, they both were thinking of the game things.

When will this storm let up?

"..." Ashter's eyes... They immediately turn... Something different...

"!" Ashter's body gains a shock that turns off the flames as Aaron's eyes immediately widened,

"Huh? Ashter! Are you okay!?!" Aaron rushes to his side as the werewolf growls, feeling some sort of pain,

"Aaron-! Something-!" Ashter growls as his eyes turn and glow an emerald green color. Marks sharpen around his eyes with a red and purple glow.

"!" Ashter gains flashes of a man as they throw a potion as a bluey figure... Ashter can't comprehend this pain as his eyes immediately subsided with the markings disappearing,

"..." Ashter huffs and puffs in pain, almost collapsing from this sudden emergence.

"Ouch..." Ashter grew in pain as it slowly disappears, this sets off Aaron in a panic,

"Did something happen? W... What was that on your face just now?" Aaron helps Ashter up onto his feet to which he growls and twitches with every step,

"I... I'm fine Aaron..." Ashter tries to brush it off but he growls,

"You could've told me if using too much magic was harsh onto you," Aaron tells him to which Ashter breathes in, then out,

"No no... I'm fine..." Ashter declares himself as that same green eye comes back. This time. He's in full control of it as markings spread around his eyes as a green flame radiates on his palm.

"I think it was just a case of negligence," Ashter says as Aaron's eyes widened at this.

"Woah..." He was astonished as the green fire was warming yet sinister than before. He can feel the harsh emotion radiating from it as Ashter's eyes were green... An emerald green...

"Hey... Ash?" Aaron calls his name as Ashter turns to him. His eyes were intimidating with the green and serious face to go along with it,

"Yes, Aaron?" Ashter wonders as he grew silent... And then shakes his head,

"Nevermind..." Aaron says as suddenly, Ashter sniffs the air as his eyes grew wide,

"Potion-!" Ashter's new heightened senses came to play,

"Huh? Potion?" Aaron wonders as Ashter's gaze drew closer to...

"... Lake." Says a familiar voice as it echos in the cave...