Chapter 17: Ashter Lake Lycan... MyStreet S4 Finale

It's been over a week since the whole incident... Ashter sits next to Aphmau, comforting her... Although she was tired. Ashter's eyes are red with his ears and tail being shaded with a permanent red tip.

Somehow... Despite Ashter being stripped of his normal source of conducting power magics...

Lucinda gave him the best gift he can ever receive...

A second chance of being himself. Although being crippled of regular magics.

"..." The two were quiet.

Beforehand, however... Derek called Ashter to discuss something. Something he promised to keep from Aphmau for the time being.

"We have to hide until then. Despite your distrust in me after you told me and Rachel everything that has happened... We can't allow you and Aaron to stay." Derek explains as Ashter understood everything he said.

"... I... I just want to make sure Aphmau doesn't have to worry... But... I have a life with Lucinda, and I-!" Ashter was stopped by Derek, who only allows people closest to Aaron to enter the Lycan Suite.

"I know, Lake. But this isn't just for Aaron, but for our family's sake. Words got out that there wasn't one, but a clearly stated werewolf that uses magic. Now, we managed to eradicate any documents stating your lineage from the files at Phoenix Drop, but that doesn't mean you're safe." Derek explains deeper as Ashter holds a paper...

A paper stating his new name...

Ashter Lake Lycan...

Ashter stays quiet. He can't have Aphmau knowing yet. Not now. Not yet.

"... Ashter... Is... Is Aaron... Okay...?" Aphmau knows of their connection. Ashter keeps his calm and collected nature at foot.

But he can feel himself... No, Aaron, in agony. In pain.

Once their eyes are on their emotions, their feelings, their own selves connect.

"... He's... He's stubborn when it comes to medication taking effect." Ashter gives calm laughs, trying to light up the mood... Aphmau only looks down as she grew... Gloomy...

"... I need... Some closure..." Aphmau starts to cry...

"Aph..." Ashter goes and hugs her, which she does so to him, sniffing,

"You don't need closure. I can feel him... He's more better than before... He knows you've been here long enough..." Ashter can remember his visions...

He saw Aphmau... Does that mean he can see her now...?

"H... How do you know...?" Aphmau wonders as Ashter can feel Aaron...

He's at ease...

Which concludes his eyes to go to normal...

"Because. He can see you right now..." Ashter says which shocks Aphmau... Before she sniffs once again,

"Y... You mean it...?" She was vulnerable in this state.

Ashter nods, confirming it,

"He'll be alright..." Ashter says...

"I promise..." He stops, before the door slams right open as Ashter and Aphmau turn to see...

"WHERE'S MY MIJA!?! WHY ISN'T SHE SEEING AARON-!" Sylvana is heard yelling to which she sees Ashter comforting her,

"Oh, my Mijo! M... Mija...?" Slyvanna says in concern... Eric however says,

"Sylvana! Wait-! I'm sure Aaron's-" Eric stops suddenly, seeing Ashter,