Daddy Direction? (Liam Payne fanfic)

Taylor shivered as she stood on the bathroom floor while her mum Rachel wrapped a towel around her. Her light brown hair, now dark brown from the wet, stuck to her head, and she squirmed. "No mommy, I want to watch a movie", she protested. "After", laughed Rachel. Rachel lookde down at her beautiful three year old daughter. She was so harmless, wouldn't hurt a fly. She thinks this: She has no daddy. She doesn't know this: Her daddy is Liam Payne, One direction's very own. Rachel had had Taylor when she was sixteen. Liam doesn't even know he has a daughter, she thought sadly. She shook her head and dressed Taylor in her pink pyjamas. Sprinting out of the bathroom into the sitting room in the apartment, Taylor grabbed her favourite movie, Lady and the Tramp. She jumped onto the couch and waved it around in the air.

"This mommy!!", she screeched excitedly. Rachel laughed and lifted her daughter off the couch, took the DVD and put it into the DVD player. Taylor settled on the couch and stared intently at the screen, smiling at her favourite bits, occasionly laughing. After about halfway through, her eyes began closing, and she eventually fell asleep. Rachel stood and carefully lifted Taylor and brought her to her small bedroom. She lay her on the bed, with her teddies, from Stich to Pikachu. Rachel went back to the sitting room and looed out the window to Wolverhampton. Not for long though. She and Taylor were moving to America next week.

*Liam's POV*

I sat there, staring at her name on my phone, wishing I could call, or even text her. I did this every day, for three years. That's how long it's been since I felt her hug, saw her smile, heard her laugh. Would she look different? Would she still have those dimples, long blonde hair to her waist, and blue eyes? Would she want to talk to me? Would she even look at me? I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. I completely abandoned her, she wanted to tell me something, but never had the chance. "I think it's time you called her mate" came Niall voice gently from behind me. "What if she doesn't want to talk to me?" I sighed. "It's been three years. Just do it".

My heart thumping, I did it. I rang her. The phone rang for a few seconds before she answered.

"Hello?", came her voice. Her voice, it was so sweet and innocent. "Liam?", her voice came again. "Sorry", I said, snapping out of my trance. I jogged to my room, didn't want the boys to hear this. "I've waited three years to hear your voice", I said. Oh God, are there tears in my eyes? No, it's hayfever. It is the summer after all. "Liam..." she breathed. "Please just listen," I pleaded. "I made a mistake not calling you. I wanted to, I was to scared. Scared you wouldn't want to hear it. But you're all I've been thinking about..."

There was silence for a moment.

"I really love you", I said. She sighed. Was that good or bad? "I'm coming to America soon. We could meet up. I need to tell you something."

"Tell me now" I encouraged. "I can't" she said. After that we made arrangements to meet at the airport. She hung up and I collapsed onto my bed. I had done it. I was finally going to see the girl I know I love.

Rachel's POV

He called me, and said he loved me. Would he still say that after he met Taylor? I'm really worried for next week now.