Summer with One Direction

Rachel watched as One Direction hugged Taylor. "Let's go inside and talk about this", said Niall. "C'mon Tay!!", yelled Louis, and Taylor grabbed his hand and they ran inside together. Rachel followed Liam and the boys inside and sat down. "I think you and Taylor should stay here, with us", said Harry. "I have to travel this Summer, and I wa planning on taking Tay-", she began. "If you nede to travel, Taylor can stay with us. You're family", interrupted Liam. "Confirmed", said Louis. What a weird man.

"If you're sure...", said Rcahel, looking at all the boys. "We'll look after her!", said Niall. "Why do you need to travel?", asked Harry curiously. "My job", explained Rachel. "I'm, uh, and actress".

"Mommy works lots", nodded Taylor. "Do you know where uncle Zayn works?", asked Zayn, picking her up and putting her on his lap. Taylor shook her head, her light brown hair falling down her back. "Uncle Zayn, daddy, and all your other uncles make music for work", he said. "I like music", Taylor smiled. "Do you want to hear a song later on?", Liam asked. "Yeah!", Taylor grinned enthusiastically.

*Rachel's POV*

Already Taylor had accepted the fact Liam was her dad. She had no idea that he was in the most famous boy band of all time. She obviously loved her dad, and all her uncles. My gorgeous daughter was sitting in Zayn Malik's lap, laughing at Louis and Niall, while Harry and Liam watched like proud fathers. I don't want to leave. These boys have accepted me as family, and my whole life had just changed. Now I don't have to live with Taylor, just the two of us. Liam had asked us to stay. I really think he loves me. To be honest, I'm a bit anxious. I don't know what he's going to say when we're alone, and what'll happen when I'm gone to work in England again. But I'll be back, back to my family. It's a weird family, sure, but it's family.

*Liam's POV*

I can't stop smiling. My daughter. I can't believe I have a daughter. I'm worried about how the fans will react. I don't want to dissapoint them, but I'll do anything to keep these girls with me. Taylor and Rachel, I love them more than anything or anyone in the world. Taylor is playing with the boys now, and they love her. Obviously they find no problem with her or Rachel. I looked at her, she is so beautiful. Her blonde hair is just below her shoulders now, her eyes still and icy blue colour. She looks a bit nervous. She looked up at me, and I smiled. She grinned at me. "It's really late Tay", she said. "Bedtime?"

"No! I want to stay with my uncles!"

"Well how about daddy takes you to bed, and you play all day tomorrow with your uncles?", I bargained. "Fiiiiiine", she pouted. This girl has attitude! Just like Louis. She checked her reflection in a mirror before she held out her arms. Just like Zayn. "Careful daddy!", she said as I stepped over Niall's feet. "Oh, sorry baby!", I joked. She's careful like me. "You should be sorry", she answered. Just like Harry. Now all she need's is Niall's appetite. I carried her to the spare bedroom where her bags were. She opened one and pulled out her small pyjamas, spilling things all over the floor. I bent to pick them up while she changed, dropping her clothes onto the floor. I tutted, pretending to be annoyed and she giggled. She hid under the covers, tryig to hide. I wrapped my arms around the ball-shaped bulge that was Taylor. "What's this?!", I exclaimed, tickling her. She screamed in laughter. "No daddy, no tickles!"

She tumbled out onto the floor and I gasped. "Tay, are you alright?!". "I'm fine!", she giggled in that three year old voice, not pronouncing words properly. She picked up a Simba teddy and crawled into bed. "Now you have to sing me a song", she commanded, pulling up the covers. "Oh do I?", I smirked. She nodded. I pulled out my phone and went into the music. The Taylor Swift song, "mine" came on and I begn to sing.

You were in college working part time waitin' tables

Left a small town, never looked back

I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin'

Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say "Can you believe it?

As we're lying on the couch?"

The moment I can see it.

Yes, yes, I can see it now.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time.

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together,

And there's a drawer of my things at your place.

You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded,

You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes.

But we got bills to pay,

We got nothing figured out,

When it was hard to take,

Yes, yes, this is what I thought about.

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?

You saw me start to believe for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Oh, oh, oh

And I remember that fight

Two-thirty AM

As everything was slipping right out of our hands

I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the "Goodbye"

'cause that's all I've ever known

Then you took me by surprise

You said, "I'll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water

And every time I look at you, it's like the first time

I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter

She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

Hold on, make it last

Hold on, never turn back

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Hold on, Do you believe it?

Hold on, Gonna make it now.

Hold on, I can see it,

Yes, yes, I can see it now.

Taylor's eyes closed and she fell asleep quickly. I kissed her forehead and left the room, turning off the light.