The airport

*Forward six days*

"Come back Taylor!", Rachel called as Taylor dashed around the apartment, which now had boxes all over the place. "Okay, I guess Pikachu will have to go in one of the boxes", she teased. "NO!" Taylor said grabbing the stuffed pikachu and putting him in her bag. "Okay, we're all done Tay!" Rachel said, smiling at her three year old. "Mom, can we go get food?", she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hmmm..." Rachel hummed, pretending to think. Taylor jumped on the spot in anticipation. "YES!" she giggled. "YAY!" screamed Taylor. When they arrived at the subway in the town, the two girls stood in the line. Behind Rachel was another older woman with a little girl. The girl put her hands on the glass, trying to peer over to see. The woman harshly pulled her down. "You're a little brat, get down!" she hissed. Rachel was shocked, she could never treat her daughter like that, no matter what she had done. Rachel and her daughter ate their lunch and then went back to the apartment. They spent the afternoon watching old Glee episodes, and went to bed early, tomorrow was a big day for them both.

"Wake up Tay", grinned Rachel. "We're here!".

"We're in 'merica?", she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah", replied Rachel, picking her up and carrying her down to the luggage claim. As the pair of them stood there watching the bags go around, Rachel could feel a pair of eyes on her. She turned and a tall man wearing sunglasses and a beanie was looking at her. "Take a picture, it'll last longer", she snapped, but then froze. "Liam...?" she whispered. He smiled and ran to her, picking her up and hugging her. "Oh my God Rachel, you look amazing!" he exclaimed. "Thank you", she smiled. "I want to make things right between us" he said, getting straight to the point. "Mommy, who's this man?" came Taylor's sweet voice. Liam's face fell. "Mommy?!", he gasped. Her heart thumping, Rachel leaned closer to Liam so Taylor couldn't hear and whispered. "This is our daughter, Taylor".

"Oh my God. I shouk have been here for you, we have a daughter, I didn't even know, Oh my God, why didn't you tell me? I'm so sorry for not being here-"

"Liam, your rambling. It's not your fault", Rachel soothed. "But it is my fault! If we hadn't....oh God, I should have been here at least!", he cried.

"Liam, stop. You know now."

"Your right" he sighed. "I'm going to be the best dad in the world", he nodded. "Mom, who is this?!" piped up Taylor again. "Taylor this is Liam", Rachel said. "I'm daddy", Liam corrected. "Are you my daddy?" Taylor asked. "That's right", Liam said, kneeling down next to her. "Will you carry me?", she asked. "Of course", Liam chuckled. Liam and Rachel got the bags, and got a taxi. "Will you come stay with me and the boys?" Liam asked. "You are family after all". Rachel agreed. "As long as they behave", she nodded. "Do you want to meet your uncles?", he asked Taylor. "Yeah, I want uncles!", she replied from his lap. "I can't believe this is actually happening", Rachel thought. The taxi pulled up outside a huge house near the sea. Taylor jumped out. Liam leaned over to Rachel and kissed her gently. The front door was flung open. A man Rachel recognised as Louis Tomlinson strode out. He stopped when he noticed Liam, Rachel and Taylor standing with their bags. "Well hello honey!" he exclaimed, bending over to Tay's height. "Who are you?", he smiled. "I'm Taylor" she announced. "My daughter", said Liam, stepping forward. Louis looked shocked. "I'M AN UNCLE", he screeched, much to Tay's amusement. Obviously having heard Louis' scream, the other boys rushed outside. "What?!" "Who's pregnant?!" "What's going on?!"

"Guys, this is Rachel". "Oh my God, YOUR Rachel! Liam never stops talking about you!"

Rachel laughed. "She was my girlfriend before the xfactor-", Liam continued, but interrupted once again by Harry. "Yeah, we know Li"

"This is our daughter, Taylor. She's three".

All the boys stood there for a minute before holding out their arms, which Tay happily jumped into for a group hug.