{3}

Y/N's POV:

The next day I ran out of the house, recollecting my thoughts. But then I saw him.

Camilo's POV:

Ah, there they was.. still as beautiful as ever. I got butterflies everytime I saw them, I felt like a lovesick puppy dog. Dolores always made fun of me for it. "Hey Cami!" I was still upset about last night. I asked "Mi querida, what went on last night?" They didn't respond for what seemed like forever but eventually started ranting about what happened. After they finished I was stunned and hugged them tight. Their skin was so smooth, so soft. I never wanted to let go. Until, I felt another pair of arms on me. Me and Y/N look at each other confused, we see Luisa hugging us with tears in her eyes with Mirabel behind her. " I am sorry about this, I just wish I had a relationship like you guys have with someone." "Awh, Luisa.." They hug her and Luisa grows a smile on her face. I hug her aswell, "I am sorry Luisa, I barely speak to you and we have known each other for 15 years." Luisa breaks down crying once again and Mirabel, uhm.. disappears? We ask her what is wrong now and she cries saying that when she went to lift the donkeys they felt heavy. She started running to the house and we followed, and Luisa finally stopped while Me and Y/N gasping for air. She went on about how she felt weak.

Time skip cuz i dunno what to do next :0