Chapter 2.

»A Day Later»

Sitting on my chair doing homework was basically my life. Sence Laura aka my lobe doesn't want/need me anymore, what's the point of love?

♬FindingOurRythem♬

A few days after I was locked in my room doing nothing, I walked to my locker. Of course the first day I walk out I see Laura. I sighed in lain and she looked at me. I didn't even bother to look back at her. The pain of her eyes staired at me. I looked over at her and she looked at me. I held back my tears and looked away.

"S-sorry Ross.." The whisper of her voice reminded me if the first time she said sorry...

~FlashBack~

I was sitting in my dorm running my guitar. Laura walked in and I smiled.

"Hey Laur!" I proudly said.

"Ross.." she whispered while sitting next to me.

"Yeah baby?"

"Well.... I kinda may have ____ ____
(He is trying to freget the words)

"W-what?"

"S-sorry Ross..." She said a excited the room.

~End Of Flashback~

"Please?" Laura whispered. I must have zoned out. I wonder what she said. What do I say she might think I am ignoring her. I opened my mouth and the first think that came out was,

"What did you say?" She looked at my mockingly as a tear shredded from her face.

"Fine don't listen."

"No Laura I was zo-"

"I don't care just, I am sorry," she whispered. She quitly sobbed in her hands. She was so pretty and I had to hug her. When I wrapped my arms around her she hugged back and sobbed into my shirt. When I looked up u saw Ryan taking pictures. I gave him a anger look and he stopped. I heard my phone buzzing ans pulled away. Laura looked at me and I ran back to my dorm. The words I last heard her say taunted me. Replaying non-stop, her whispering 'its okay Ross'