Chapter 3.

I decide to play music. It's almost all I ever do. I grabbed my guitar and started playing some lyrics to, "I'm Yours," by Jason Marz,

(Starting in the middle of song)

Well open up your eyes and see like me

Open up your plans and damn your free

Look in to your heart and you'll find, love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, in the R5 family (were just one big family is what it should be) and its are god forsakin right to be-

I once again got cut off by Ryan opening the door.

"WTF do you want??"

"Check your phone," she said and walked out. I pulled out my phone and saw he sent me pictures of me and laura hugging today... Then he sent pictures of us kissing a year ago.. I started at the forgotten memory. As I screened shot the picture I dropped my phone and ran to my desk. I searched my it until I found Laura's phone number. I got in my phone and took a deep breath as I sent the picture. I was scared to see her reaction. When it said she was typing I put my phone down as goose bumps raced up my arm. Then I heard ny phone Buzz.

-Text Conco-

Laura:

Ross that was a long time ago, when I actually like liked you. Sorry but if you want that to happen in the future you would have to earn your trust back because I can't...

Ross:

Don't you understand Laura? I care about you but you just dont get it. You think you shouldn't trust me. Think of it this way, You crush my heart then you keeped coming back to pick up the pieces but all that did was cut your own heart. Like glass.

Laura:

...

-end of phone convo-

After I got off my phone I heard a knock at my door. Ugh Ryan again. I opened the door and sighed.

"What do you want," I looked down to see it wasn't Ryan...