Chapter 2.

And then I woke up in my own apartment...

I could hardly remember anything from last night.
I still knew that I met an old friend who I grew up with... her name was Celine.
I also knew that I danced a lot, talked to a lot of people and then there was also an Instagram post that I uploaded.

Oh no.

I quickly get up from the sofa Hannah probably left me on in the middle of the night after driving me home in my drunk state.
Panicking, I looked for my cell phone, found it in my pocket and opened Instagram.

Well, that wasn't too bad.
It was actually kind of cute.

After this relief I first crept into the bathroom to see my hideous condition in the mirror.
Smeared make-up, dark circles under the eyes.
I don't even start with the hair. I check my cell phone one more time.
No new messages.
What time was it anyway?
8:34 a.m.
I had an interview at 4 p.m. - enough time to relax.

I started with a nice warm shower, then made myself a delicious breakfast while I tried to write a song.
I repeatedly scribbled words on the lines and crossed them out again a few seconds later.
That just could not be the case.
Why was it so difficult for me to find the right words?

I spent the rest of my time on Netflix. Then I went to the interview. I didn't have to worry about make-up or clothes this time ... luckily.