Fixing the Broken Hearts

La Candellaria Series: Sarabia Heights 1

Seven different people with different stories to share are put into a circle. Yet not all circles are perfect, some are ruined by rough surface of paper, twisted pencils and shortage of ink. Facing a lot of struggles will they be able to make their circle intact, or they will just scattered into pieces.

Fixing the Broken Hearts

Her life was epitome of perfection.

Small happy family and good set of friends.

Her life was subject of enviousness.

Everyone wished to live the life she lived.

But one day, in a blink of an eye

The ideal life was ruined.

The small happy family was devastated, the good set of friends shattered.

The life that once subjected to enviousness is now the life they pity.

A/N

You are reading the raw, unedited and not yet proofread version of the book. Expect spelling, grammar, sentence structure and other type of error along the way. Happy reading!

All rights reserved.

This story is a product of the wide imagination of the author. This story is purely fictional, any events, characters and setting that is somehow identical to real life is purely coincidence. Any mention of groups, settings and organization are fictional. None part of this story could be published without the author's knowledge and authorization. Remember plagiarism is a crime.

                                                                                                                                                                  -jhe_ka_ian