Chapter 8: A date?

Kim Jongin's POV
"Yera yah...do you want to go out with me?" I asked hesitantly.
"Eoh? Keurae kaja! My plans with my friends got cancelled at the last minute, so I'm free today. Where are we going? To the park?" She replied.

I sighed out of relief as I did not get rejected.

"Ya...i was planning to take a stroll at the park." I said.
"Sounds good! Kaja!" She said excitedly.

AT THE PARK

Park Yera's POV

We are now strolling around the park. It is obvious that its so awkward between us. He did not even talk. Just then, my stomach growled. I guess im hungry.

"Oppa...im hungry. Can we go to a nearby cafe? pleaseee" I asked with some aegyo.

Kim Jongin's POV

Aish why is she using aeygo against me? she is too cute!!!
"ya...dont do aegyo araseo. You look bad" i teased her jokingly.
She started to do more aeygo which made my heart suffer (poor heart ㅋㅋ).
"aish arraseo arraseo. kaja!" i said.

AT THE CAFE

Kim Jongin's POV

we walked into the cafe and i saw a wide array of desserts waiting to be eaten. Yera's eyes widen as she saw them.
"OPPA!!! lets get those!" she shouted while pointing to the brownies.
"i also want iced americano... um..gomawo oppa!" she said and gave me a peck on my cheeks then running away to our table.
I swear shes so cute XD
"Two brownies and two iced americano juseyo..kamsahamnida." i said to the cashier.
I then carried our food to the table.
We begin eating our food and talk about life and stuff. We walked out of the cafe and sat down on a bench at the park.
Then, one thing came to my mind.
.
.
.
.
.
My heart has been beating faster everytime im with her. So, does that mean i like her?
.
.
.
I need to confirm if my feelings is really for her.
"Yera yah.. I have something to give you..can u close your eyes for a while?" I asked.

"eoh? sure." she replied.

"dont open your eyes okay?" i asked again.

I then gathered up my courage and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
i lean in for a kiss.

Park Yera's POV

when i closed my eyes, i felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and....
.
.
.
Kai oppa is kissing me?!
I pushed him away from the kiss.

"oppa...waegurae...what was that for?" i asked with confusion.

[A/N: DRAMATIC PAUSE]
Kim Jongin's POV

I look at her in the eyes and held her hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Naneun jowahae Yera yah" I confessed.