Chapter 11: Saranghae?

Kamsahamnida for the 6k reads chingus!
You guys are really daebak!!
Love,
Author-nim (:
EXO-Ls stay strong <3
-------------
The next morning

Park Yera's POV
I woke up with Kai oppa staring at me worriedly. I felt really unwell but hungry at the same time. Oops. Is there even any food to eat? I sat up and went down the bed when Kai oppa grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Oddiga? You are still sick so you can't go anywhere. You are hungry right? My mom heard that you are sick so she came and gave me some chicken porridge that she cooked for you. I'll heat it up and bring it to you. Stay in bed. Arraseo?" Kai oppa said.

"Ar..ra...arraseo" I replied. Damn my sore throat isn't helping at all.

I waited in bed for Kai oppa to bring the food. He came with a bowl of porridge in his hands. He then fed me some. I was shocked at first but was fine after that. After eating, he gave me some medicine to eat.

"Eat this medicine and recover faster okay? I don't like seeing you sick. it makes me worried and makes my heart hurt" he said while giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks for.....for taking care of me" I replied shyly.

I continued eating when oppa suddenly brought up a topic.

"Perhaps..do you remember the time when we were at the park and...i...confessed to...you?" He asked.

"Um, ne. I remember.. waeyo?"i asked.

"Ahni.. it's nothing" he refused to tell me.

Silence filled the room when I suddenly asked him.

"Those words that you told me then... Are they really what you felt?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ne... I feel like a pabo." he said.

"Pabo? Waeyo?" I asked.

"For failing in making you fall in love with me.." he replied.

Silence filled the air. I was shocked at his sentence. I continued eating when I suddenly stopped and said.

"What if I did fall in love with you?" I said while leaning in closer to his face. We were just a few centimeters apart.

"You wont.." he replied while avoiding my eyes.

"I will. I already did." I said while holding up his chin making him have eye contact with me.

"Saranghaeyo my pabo oppa" I confessed and planted a quick peck on his lips and pulled away.

"Nado saranghae, Jagiya" he replied and gave me a peck on my forehead while hugging me.

[a/n: AHHHHHHHHHH MY FINGERS ARE LITTERALLY CURLING UP AT THEIR CHEESYNESS WHEN IM THE ONE WRITING IT OMG OK BACK TO THE STORY]

He broke the hug and went to his closet. He opened his drawer and took out something. I didn't bother and continued doing what I was doing. I then heard him call me name. I turned around and to my surprise, he was kneeling down on the floor of the room.

"Do you accept me as your boyfriend and real husband now, Jagiya?" He proposed while kneeling down in front of me.
"Yes...of course...of course I do!" I yelled and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.
We broke the hug and he took out a case from his back pocket. He opened the case and it was a shining diamond necklace. I couldn't believe my eyes. He took it it from the case and put it on for me. After putting it on for me, he said something.

"I will protect you if you are in danger. I will comfort you if you are sad. If you need someone, just call me and I'll be there. If you want to cry, lean on my shoulder and cry. Because from now on, you are mine....only mine..and it is my responsibility to protect you, jagiya. Arraseo?" He said sweetly.

I felt really touched. I didn't know he was this sweet and caring. When he said those words, I felt special to him, really special.

"Oppa, saranghae." I muttered and planted a kiss on his forehead.
"Nado saranghae, Jagiya~~~~" he replied cutely while grabbing me by the waist.
-------------
Woohoo finally finished with this chapt but guess what. I just realized that the whole chap was Park Yera's POV !!!!!!! Ottoke????? Mianhae chingus ~~~ but do tell me how is this chapt okay? Saranghae~~
Read // vote // follow ‼️