PROLOGUE

This story is written in taglish.

In the land of Glyswing where magic is forbidden, an unfortunate future carved by the hand of a tyrant; people suffer, cruelty from the guards occurs, and unjust place will be ruled by a ruthless kingPeter Godwinson.

He was raised with hatred, greed, and frightful past by the former king, his father Luther.

Either live or die.

Glyswing became an embodiment kingdom of hell where no one can escape. Only death can help you free. Feared by other kingdoms for its incredible way of ruling. For anyone who would cross the lines, execution will be the easiest retribution.

------

I opened my eyes—out of breath while holding my throat. I keep panting and coughing; tears and sweat coursing down my face rapidly, an anxious hoarse voice breaking out of an excruciating pain nailed more than a hundred times against my chest.

A cackling sinister of someone from my unforgiving dream swirls like paranoia continuously bantering my mind. A leader that would make this all happen.

Who is he?

(This is an unedited story version, but I'm still trying to edit this flawlessly. In the meantime, bear with my grammar, proper usage of punctuation and such. Tenkyuuuu!!❤)