McRae household 🏠
Saturday - 8:32am

Tate Pov
I woke up to my parents dancing around my room along with Vinnie and Jaden singing. I threw a pillow at Vinnie who was purposely singing louder than Jaden. My dad told me to get ready because we were going to eat breakfast in a fancy restaurant with my manager Stacey. I told them to leave so I could get ready, so they all headed downstairs. I showered, brushed my teeth, and then blow dried my hair and curled it.

I went downstairs seeing my two dumb brother wearing button up long-sleeved shirts which made me laugh.

They saw me and began to playfully dance. My dad then told us to get in the car which we did. I sat next to Jaden who was still combing his hair I messed him up and he got mad so he stepped on my shoe. I kicked him and then used his sweater to wipe my shoe off. He didn't care because he wasn't going to wear it either way.

When we finally arrived there were paparazzis everywhere waiting for their next victims. We got off and they took us a few pictures because they recognized me and Jaden since we both sing. We all greeted Stacy and sat down  a couple minutes later a waiter came to get our orders.

I got some pancakes with raspberries and strawberries on top while my brothers got some pancakes and then also 2 breakfast burritos each. Stacey began to tell me how she thinks I should put out a new song next month which is September. My parents also thought it was a good idea so I told her okay.

She ended up leaving early because her daughter was having a tennis tournament. When we all left my parents told us that they were leaving for a week because of business meetings in San Diego. My brothers and I are used to it so we told them okay.

I invited Jayden and Lilia over because Vinnie was going to make a barbecue with some friends of ours. Jaden wasn't home because he went to go pick up Nessa. I called Harvey because he and I had plans before so I decided to invite him. He came with a dozen of roses which had my friends shook. I thanked him and now he is helping Vinnie outside. I took a few photos of Jayden for her Instagram. She posted one here it is. 

@jaydenbartles

Liked by liliabuckingham, vinniemcrae, williammiller and 102,890 others

@jaydenbartles hey kids💟

View all 10,687 comments

@tatemcrae hey wifey😘😍
@jaydenbartles hi ;)

@liliabuckingham hotiie😩💋
@jaydenbartles love uuuu

@rileylewis why does she and Tate hit different now😳
@jaydenbartles wdym? @tatemcrae😳?

@williammiller hey
@jaydenbartles hey will

@vinniemcrae get out my backyard😒
@jaydenbartles no😌

Johnny Pov
I got my phone back finally and my dad gave me a talk about my behavior. He went out somewhere I am not sure where. I am playing video games on my ps5 with Carson and Will. I looked at my phone and saw that Jaden texted me inviting me to his house for a friends barbecue party.