Tuesday
6:46 am

Tate Pov

"Tate wake up you have to race the boys today" Jaden said while taking the bed sheets off of me.

"Jaden get out my room" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"fine you don't have to race them but please come see me play" he said while smiling.

"get out, I'll be down in about 10 minutes" I said then he left.

I got up and started changing into a crop shirt with some shorts and a huge hoddie on top. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs then was quickly shouted at by the one the only Franco.

He is my gay best friend who is also my stylist and makeup artist.

"Tate girl what are you wearing, uh no girl this gotta go" he said pointing at my clothes.

"Franco let me be it's not like we're attending a red carpet" I said hugging him.

"girl you know damn well you parents would fire my ass if you left the house looking homeless" he said which made me laugh.

"now hurry let's go upstairs to change you up" he said while grabbing my arm and taking me upstairs to my room.

He ended up making a nice outfit for me and Vinnie since he wasn't going to play today just watch. Like usual Franco took us a photo for his Instagram. Here is the photo.

I texted Johnny to ask how bad of a drinker I was

Johnny🙄

Me|6:53 AM|
about yesterday
how bad was drunk me?

Johnny🙄|6:56 AM|
you were not bad actually
also are you going
to today's game?

Me|6:58 AM|
okay that's relieving
and yeah I'm going

Johnny🙄|6:59 AM|
okay that's good thought
you were going to leave
me by myself

Me|7:00 AM|
who said I am going
to be with you wierdo🤨

Johnny🙄|7:01|
you're mean McRae☹
see you at the game loser

seen

Johnny Pov

I am driving to the game right now with kenzie and Maddie her sister. We were all talking about why the game was in the morning of a school day. I myself didn't even know but it doesn't really matter to me what time we play.