Monday

Tate Pov
I woke up and showered then brushed my teeth then left. I stopped by Starbucks and got myself a pink drink. I saw a familiar face and realized it was Jules, Jayden's ex girlfriend. She saw me but quickly looked away from where I was at. I approached her and sat next to her.

"hi Jules longtime no see" I said.

"hopefully it stays that way" Jules said.

"seriously though why are here Jules?" I asked.

"Tate don't you just want to yell at me?" She asked while sitting up.

"no. although what you did to Jayden was very fucked up" I said honestly.

"yeah I know but you have always been nice to me unlike Sophia and Lilia" she said.

"yeah I know but you do have to realize  what you did is wrong" I said while getting up to get my drink she followed me.

"are you going to school?" She said changing the subject.

"yeah, why need a ride?" I asked sarcastically.

"actually yes I do" she said.

"fine get in" I said while unlocking the doors. She got in the passenger seat.

Johnny Pov

I headed to the gym because Jaden had told me we were going to have a meeting. I entered seeing everyone sitting in a circle around Jaden. I sat down next to Vinnie. Jaden was pretty much saying that we need to train more now since we are going against better teams.

He also said we were going to have a race today after school between just us. The bell rang and we all left to our classes. The history teacher is really annoying and boring. He is always making us do quizzes or a project. I think he is my least favorite teacher.

Anyway it was lunch time now so I sat with the soccer team. Later on Jaden's girlfriend joined us then, Tate and her group joined us too.

Now we were all talking about why Tate was attending this school if she is famous and probably rich. She just laughed with her friends at all the boys theories. Hayden ended up coming and telling us that he was having a party today at his new house.

Tate and I looked at each other suspecting something. He ended leaving after he told us. Some of us were going to go, I didn't want to go. The bell rang and since I had free a period I stayed at the table. Tate also stayed.

"aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked her.

"not really let's just say the teacher owes me a favor" she said while getting her phone.

"okay so are you going to the party?" I asked.

"yeah we have to because Hayden is acting wierd" she said.

"about that I don't want to go" I said.

"okay then don't come" she said getting up and leaving.

I don't know why she got up so quickly but I am going to say it's because she needed to use the restroom. I decided to post something on Instagram because I hardly post now.

@johnnyorlando