chapter 1

Unique pov

Get your ass up unique its time for school my mom shouted from her room . I got up took a nice long shower well 20 min because I didn't want to miss the bus got out wrapped my towel around my fat waist went to my closet picked out some black jogger's white hoodie some beat up flats that I had every since 9th grade and I'm in 11th tf. My hair was wet and curly so I just pulled it up in a loose ponytail and grabbed my side purse books and phone iPhone 4 and it's cracked all up . said bye to my mom grabbed an orange and walked out to my bus.

Trey POV

Wassuh y'all I'm trey but in the streets they call me purk my motto fuck bitches get money and get high I never sleep bah just playing but I'm a darkskinn nigga straight pearly white teeth sexy body curly hair and I'm a drug lord the biggest in NY city . but yeah I'm getting ready for school put on some cargo joggers my one's Versace shirt wash my face brushed my teeth them bitches can't get no whiter but grabbed my iPhone 6plus walked into my kitchen grabbed some chocolate then got in my 2015 charger then headed to shchool.

Unique POV

As I got on the bus people was staring at me like I was chucky or something I heard whispers she's fat she has a pimple in her nose she ugly eww she stinks there where just lying tho but I let the words get to me and I cryed the bus driver didn't do shit but shit his ass down and look at the young girls ass and just being a perv but anyways we arrive at school I was last one to get off walked to the front office grabbed my schedule then as I was walking and looking at my schedule someone bumped into me making all my books fall and me I look up and seen the mose sexist boy on earth he smile and say my fault ma I didn't see u he helped me up then picked up my books and I was shocked no one has never been nice to me and I said its okay I shouldve been paying attention but thx u then he winked at me I was about to fall out.

Trey POV

So u know I didn't go to Westover last year I went to Westbrook but I moved to the west side so now I'm zoned for Westover but anyways I pull up to the school the back way I was asking ppl were the front office was and got their in no time but as I was about to turn the corner and I bumped into a thick fine ass girl her waist was the perfect size ass was so fat I thought it wasn't real face so beautiful I couldn't believe it boobs sit just right just for me to see them I had to get in them panties at that moment but I helped her up and smiled at her and said my fault ma then helped her up . she said its okay I shoudve
Been paying attention but thx u . after that I winked at her then got my schedule.

Does the wink trey gave unique means anything?

What will happen next ?
Text my kik y'all if have any questions @woah.myraa