Chapter 2(Neighbors?!💮)

The Next day

After a few minutes I finally finished getting ready. now getting my backpack and ready to go out,opening the door then closing it behind me,when I heard the apartment door next to mine closed at the same time.

I looked at the person and was surprised to see the blonde boy from before which is Usui Takumi.

We both stared at each other for a minute then finally breaking it because of how he looked at me making my face blush a bit so I fake cough.

"Uhh Good morning?" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Mornin" he said still looking at me,I got a bit awkward with how he stare at me so I just felt to urge to get out of here immediately.

"Well then I shall get going now bye!!!" I said running away literally leaving here there.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

I was now on my last class before lunch break focusing on what the teachers saying when i felt like someone was staring at me, i looked to my right and saw usui looking at me we made a eye contact and it break when suddenly the teacher called me.

"Ms.Kim are you listening?" My teacher said

"Ah yes Sir!"i answered

"Then can you please answer this question. 'What type of Spherical Mirrors that curves inward like the hollow inside of a sphere?"

i stand up and said "Its a Concave Mirror Sir" i said then everyone clapped and boys are whistling.

"Wooo~nice one Y/nn~~" a random guy said

"Ahh you just don't have a pretty face but also smart ugh your perfect be mine Y/n sann~~" another guy said flirting making me uncomfortable when a loud thud was heard.

it was misaki, "Hey!!Stop your flirting and leave Y/n alone and instead focus on the teachers discussion you idiotts!! Misaki said scolding the guys.

"Now,now then good job Y/n" the teacher said and before i sit down i mouthed a ' thank you' to misaki and gave me a thumbs up.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Lunch Time 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
"Hey Misaki" I said still walking with her through the halls to find Shizuko and Sakura.

"Yes?" Misaki said glancing at me from behind for a second then continue walking.

"Do you have a part time job?" I asked.

She coughed immediately after I said that then turned to me with a surprise and awkward smile making me confused.

"W-hy do y-you ask?" She said stuttering.

"Uhm just asking since I wanna ask for your help to find a part time job for me or if your job is available for another worker"

"Ohhh w-well" she said looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked a bit worried.

"Do you really really really need it??" She said looking up again at me.

"Yes?because I think it's time now to earn my own money and my family already supported me enough and approved of me getting a part time job." I said.

"Hmm let's meet after school" she said,I nodded then went on finding Sakura and Shizuko again.

After school 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Misaki's P.O.V

I am now waiting at the front gate waiting for Y/n,I was thinking of going to maid latte and see if manager needs another worker and revealing myself being a maid at a maid latte because I trust her plus she really needs a job.