Chapter 10(Miyabigaoka 💮✨)

Today at Maid latte we held a event as glasses day I kept thinking about Usui's confession I really thought he likes Misaki but does Misaki even likes Usui or is he just messing with me?....I looked down and sighed heavily as I walked to the lockers to change when unexpectedly Usui is there waiting.

"Usu-I mean Takumi!!" I changed my words before he plans on kissing me here because he wants me to call his first name.

"Your out of the hospital already?" I said.

"As expected from me right?"he walked getting closer to me as I help out my palms at his chest stopping him."Are you worried about me?I wanted to see you in maid latte as possible Y/n" he said.

"What are you saying?your still not fully healed and look your still wrapped with bandages" I protested then his confession flashed to my mind making me blushed as I accidentally pushed Usui Away.

I looked at him surprised just to see his shocked reaction from my actions,I want to talk but no words seems to want to come out so I just run to the lockers leaving him there dumbfounded then soon heard him leave.

~Time skip~

Me and Misaki ran to where the crowd is as Shizuko called about a fight between Seika high students and Miyabigaoka students.We arrived as Shizuko and Sakura pointed at the crowd and then Misaki dragged me to where the fight is.

"You are?" One of the Miyabigaoka students who wears glasses asked.

"I'm the student council president of Seika Misaki Ayuzawa,what is your business with our students?" Misaki said.

"I was punched by your student without any reason"the  glasses guy said.

But then the guys argued back earning a smack from Misaki as the three of them argued I was planning to stop them when another Miyabigaoka student talk.

"How bout you who are you? you're quite cute"they said.

"Me?I'm Kim Y/n from Seika High"I pointed at myself as I smiled and introduced.

Narrators P.O.V

The three of them blushed." Korean? she's too sparkly,too pretty" the three of them thought as they stare at Y/n who is still smiling with flowers surrounding her anime style.

The three ended up saying to meet with them at Miyabigaoka for the Seika high boys to apologize to them.

After school

Your P.O.V

Misaki dragged me to the bus to go the Miyabigaoka high as we captured the two guys who argued with them unfortunately Misaki was told to by Miyabigaoka that they requested to tag me along for whatever the reason but I might look at this interesting though but then why is he here...

"Seriously why did you come too!" Misaki yelled at Usui.

"It seems fun so I'm tagging along too" Usui said who is beside me.

"Why is Usui here too?plus Why do we have to apologize"one of the guys said.

"If you're really bothered by that why don't you tell us why you started the fight in the first place!" Misaki yelled at them.

They explained about how the fight start where they were just looking at a chess set in a shop window when the Miyabigaoka students who said that they own the shop insulted them and said that the place was expensive and it's not fit for guys like them and told them to scatter like flies so the Seika guys got mad and punched him.

"So they were the ones who started then I think they should be the one to apologize"I said.

"Yeah Y/n-chan is right?they shouldn't just insult us like that"the guys agreed as we arrived at Miyabigaoka going straight to the chess club to be welcomed by those three guys again.