Pay attention in class 😉

Regulus x reader
Warning: fingering,public,oral (female receiving),overstimulation,edged, sex,
Word count: 1407

You were on your way to astronomy when your boyfriend regulus pulled you back into his arms and kissed you "hey reg ,what do you have"you questioned " Astronomy,you?" "Same" you said with joy knowing you won't be alone. You got to class greeted the teacher and headed to sit at the back with reg, as you were writing down notes you felt regulus's hand on your thigh you looked at him and well he didn't look like he had any intentions so you just let it slip out your mind, five minutes later you felt his hand go higher so it was on your upper thigh and when you looked at him you saw him signature smirk while writing he moved higher and was right next to your heat " what are you doing?!" You whispered " nothing love,just...relax" he said calmly " mhm ok" you said unsure but let him do it anyway you just hoped you didn't get caught, he moved his hand under your skirt and grazed over your heat you whimpered softly " I'd be quiet if I was you love, do you want people to know that I'm finger fucking you in class and the fact that your not stopping me huh" he said while rub circles on your clothed clit "no reg" you said softly "mhmm now be a for me good girl" he whispered in my ear. He moved your panties to the side and started teasing your folds " fuck your always so wet for me ,aren't you?" He said as he dipped his finger in your already dripping pussy "mhm" you whimpered he pulled his finger out and you whined " answer me slut" he demanded you "y-yes reg" you tried your beats to hold back moans as he thrusted his long fingers back in you pussy, he went faster and faster making you come close to your climax but just as you were about to reach it he pulled his fingers out making you whimper, he brought his fingers his mouth and sucked them clean. "Dickhead" you mumbled " don't worry love I'll please you when we back to my dorm" he said reassuring you.
_________________
10:30 am lunch
At lunch you ran to regulus's dorm horny as fuck ,when you opened the door and saw him on the bed reading and immediately put his book and away and walk to you and shut the door then just look into your eyes ,you pulled him down but the tie and kissed him roughly you tangled one of your hands in his hair softly tugging the dark curls while the other hand rested on his neck, he felt him wrap both hands on your waist and then to your ass which he then squeezed,you gasped and he took that to his advantage and slipped his tongue into the kiss, he tapped your thighs and mumbled jump when you did he slammed you into the wall immediately going to find the sweet spot on your neck you whimpered and he new he found it. He started to bite down and suck hard enough to leave a hickey "I love you" you mumbled though neck kisses "mhm fuck I love you to Reggie" you carried you over to the bed and dropped you on it "are you sure" he asked wanting to be sure you were ok with this "of course reg" he hummed and pulled me to sit up and pulled my top off along with my skirt so I was left with only my underwear on " this isn't fair you still have clothes on" you whined he chuckled and removed his clothes so he was only wearing boxers he moved a towards to and went on his knees and kissed the top of your breasted and then removed your bra and chucked it to the pile of clothes you went on and sucked on the hardened nipples and rubbed my other breast with his hand making you moan "that's feels so good" you praised him he stopped and pushed you down and pulled your legs to the very edge and slowly removed your underwear "you're sure" he was always so sweet when it came to consent " pleas reg do something" he smirked and softly kissed your clit you whimpered then moaned loudly when he sucked on your clit you stared to stick his tongue in and out of your dripping pussy and used his thumb to stimulate your clit moving in slow yet fast figure eights you could feel yourself close to your climax "don't stop don't stop" you moaned, he didn't stop he went faster, you reached your climax and moaned out but regulus didn't stop he kept going faster holding your thighs down so you won't move "fuck reg t-too much reg pls" you started whimpering "use the safe word love" he mumbled on your clit "mhmmm ohh fuck that feels good" he chuckled causing you to moan loudly from the vibrations, you cursed as you felt your second climax coming as he eased you though it. He looked up at me with a smile and your cum dripping down his chin. He came up and hovered over you and kissed you as you removed his boxers " fuck me reg" you pleaded "you sure your not too sensitive love" he asked not wanted to push it "I'm sure please reg" he lined himself up with your entrance and slowly pushed himself him you moaned as he thrusted all the way in moving slowly in and out "faster please" you begged "aw such a good girl for using her manners" he said as he went faster gripping your thighs tight enough to cause bruises, "fuck I'm close" you moaned loudly "me to y/n fuck you feel so good" he said as he gave me more hickeys on you're neck he moaned in your ear as you felt him twitch inside you and then his hot spurts of cum shoot in you pushing you over the edge, he pulled out slowly and layed next to you " i love you" "I love you to reg" "wait shit! What time is it?!" You yelled "it's uhh 11:42am why" said confused "fuck I was meant to meet pandora in the library at 11:30 shit shit shit" you said getting up then falling then getting up again and steadying yourself making regulus laugh as you struggle, once your dressed you give regulus a quick kiss and run down to the library "PANDORA!" You called out " y/n where we're yo- wait why are you wearing a slytherin tie and have hickeys oh my god did you hook up with a slytherin?!?!?" She whisper yelled making sure no one else heard "I- uh well umm so you see um" you couldn't find your words "at least tell me who, Pleaseeee"
" You can't tell anyone, it was regulus" you said low " Oh My God I'm honestly not surprised but like holy godric like are you dating or just like friends with benefits" said sending a wink and a small giggle " we're dating" you whispered " well I don't like that it's a slytherin but it regulus and you seem like you're happy so I'm happy for you yayyy ouu we need to have a sleepover so we can talk about it" she suggested "that would be awesome" just as you said that reg walked though the doors of the library with a griffindoor tie in his pocket obviously looking for you "regulus over here" Pandora called out " wait wha" you were cut off " uh hey y/n/n uh here's your tie, I'm guessing that's mine" said said pointing to the one in Pandora's hand "uh yeah here reg" you said handing it to him "so like she knows like everything now" reg whispered "yeah don't worry I won't tell anyone" Pandora reassured the worried boy " thank you ,anyway bye darling I love you" he said giving you a quick kiss before going " bye Reggie love you too" once he left Pandora said " you guys are serious like you said the L word" "haha yeah,anyway let's study" "ok let's go". You and Pandora studied for the next one to two hours then went back to regulus's dorm and had a nap with him.

❤️I hope you enjoyed the story leave some suggestions for me in the comments ❤️