Chapter 9: Home

*Hinata's POV*

After the whole fiasco in the cafeteria. I went to the special room where all the Hinata children have access to.

As I entered the room. I immediately went to the couch and lay down to relax while thinking about what happened today.

'I knew I don't like her when I first saw her in the gym. Wait, doesn't her family owned a chain of clothing stores? *Smirks* oh I'm going to have so much fun playing with her life. No one messes with the Hinatas and she will be one of the many people to perish. In that case, I think a call is in order~'

As I thought of the things I'm going to do to her. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed a certain someone.

"Hadrian Xyrus Hinata here" my cousin said

"Hey there cuz" I cheerily said.

"Sho-sho! It's good to hear you again. I heard what happened from uncle. Is everything fine?" Cousin Xy worriedly asked. Wow, news travel fast.

" Yeah it's fine. I was actually expecting that sooner anyways. So I have a favor to ask of u tho"

" What is it then?"

" Do you know the Taishi Family who owns a chain of clothing stores right?"

" Yeah, they are facing a financial problem though, why do u ask?"

" I want that family to slowly shut down permanently"

" Sure then my little sho-sho. They were behind payment anyway. The father was seen in the Casino almost everyday. The mother was spending too much money on herself and have slept with other mens. And their only daughter is being too much spoiled"

" That's better than I anticipated, anything else on that family?"

" Well, reports say that other families have filed reports on the daughter but got away with it because of money. The father though, is being targeted by loan sharks. It says that he took a huge money but never payed for it. The mother for that matter, is only spending huge amounts of money for herself. And that's it on the report"

" Okay then, just take away all their stores one by one until the end of next month. The mother will be banned from entering expensive hotels"

" And the daughter?"

" I'll take care of her. Her college life just went out the window anyway"

" Why? What happened?"

" I asked Mr. Shin to have grandfather do what I said so that Mia Taishi will not be entering any colleges both national and international. She cannot attend private schools and some public schools for that matter"

" Cool, guess Mia Taishi is in ur disposal and I'll take care of the rest"

" Yep, I gotta go now anyways. I think they finished packing my stuffs and got my car arrived here"

" Then see you in a few hours then. Bye"

" Bye"

*Hang up*

After that phone call with Cousin Xy. I received a text message that everything was done and that Mr.Shin was waiting for me in the Lobby.

So I went out of the room I was in and locked it and then walked back to the lobby to see the other teams and my ex-team there together with Mr. Shin and some of the staffs.

I approached Mr. Shin and hugged him.

"Hey uncle. Been busy with work?"

"U got that right kiddo" Mr. Shin or Uncle shin said and laughed then began ruffling my hair.

"Uncle not the hair please" I said frustratedly and comb my hair neatly.

"U need a haircut anyway sho. So, I heard what happened from the manager. Ur plans changed then?" Asked uncle while glaring dagger at my ex-teammates.

"Yeah, but I'm glad anyway. That way I won't have to explain to them anymore" I said and looked out the lobby doors to see my car from the gates being drove here Infront of the lobby.

"Well, tell ur father that we'll be seeing him soon" he said and then hugged me.

"I will uncle. Oh and how was ur date night with Uncle Ryoichi?" I teasingly said to him. He blushed and looked away.

"Oho ho~ I see, a steamy night"

"U brat! Just go already and stop teasing. You'll be late for ur flight" uncle said and shooed me away to which I laughed it off.

" I don't have to wait for the flight, the plane waits for me. Anyways, I best go. Bye uncle and I'll see u there" I said and walked out the lobby. Not even sparing a glance at the teams.

" Bye little sho!" Uncle said and he too began to walk back to his office,not giving a chance for the teams to ask questions.

I saw my car was already Infront of the lobby and my things already in the trunk of the car. So I went to the driver seat and opened the door.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot *smirks* I don't have a boyfriend if u guys thought of it. And this car is left seated. So any false rumor of me having someone drive me from expensive cars is gone. And once again~ Good luck in fucking winning any games when I'm gone~ So have fun.... Losing bye-bye~ " I said and got inside the car and began to drive myself back to Tokyo for my flight.

~Daichi's POV~

As Hinata drove away in an expensive car. We were left shock and in disbelief from what he said to us.

We saw the same manager from before began to walk away from the lobby. So I stopped him and ask something that left our minds blank.

"Excuse me, How did Hinata know the director?"

"You really don't know?" Asked the manager back at us to which we shook our heads.

" Mr. Shin the Director is the Husband of Mr. Hinata's Blood Uncle. Infact, if it was not for having Mr. Hinata in ur team, his uncle wouldn't have added ur team in the list of participants." He said.

" Why did that boke hide this from us?!" Frowned Kageyama.

" Didn't u asked him?" The manager said that left us silent and regret not asking him.

"If that is all, I have things to do right now" the manager said and began walking away.

"Wait! Where will Hinata go? He said about a flight waiting for him." Oikawa asked this time to the manager.

" No one knows except his family. Again, Mr. Shin's husband's family are all secretive. So if ur asking me this question, it won't be answered. It's best if u asked this question to the Director, only if he lets u guys question him about his nephew. Mr. Hinata is precious to the family including his sister. If anyone even grabs him and he loses even one hair from his head. Gets to face the wrath of the Hinata Household. It's best if u guys forget about Mr. Hinata and be on ur wa-" he said but stopped when his phone rang.

" Oh, and Mr. Shin just said that the Volleyball teams will continue their training but have a team of security watch you guys including a set of team for Ms. Taishi here. Gentlemens, have a great day" He said and finally walked away from us to do his duty.

======================

I think that's it for the chapter of this story... Sorry it took me a day and a half to finish this even though I said I'd upload this chapter after a few hrs from the previous one... Sadly 😶 I got K.Oed every night while making this 😆 I don't know why... Maybe because of my cold or just my insomnia

But anyways!!! Hope u like the chapter hehe... I may have gone myself overboard especially plots that goes to my head all at ones

Happy new year's eve guys!!!