Chapter 11: Trip to England

So sorry for the late upload guys... I got distracted in enjoying my summer  that I completely forgot to upload 😅...

Add on: this took longer than I thought it would be. Being a college student isn't is easy as it would be, I guess this took almost 2 yrs?? idk i forgot. but yeah.. I'm trying to write as much as possible before I would be gone again for the rest of the yr and probably until the start of summer... Being an IT isn't all that fun and chilling... so yeah!! if u ever read this.. the last update was like a few months back... and  I continued it today at 10/20/2023... I will be trying my very best guys.. love you all!!

================================

*Hinata's POV*

(Evening)

I got woken up by the knocking on the door. I called for them to come in without moving an inch from my position in the bed.

"Young master, it's me Akio, I just wanted to remind you that it's almost dinner time. And that your mother called this afternoon that you have to fly to England tomorrow morning for a family reunion" Akio, my personal butler, said to me and I heard him go inside the bathroom and prepared my bath. While two pair of footsteps headed the opposite way which I guessed is the walk-in-closet.

I waited for them to leave which took a few minutes and heard the door closed.

I got up and stretched and went straight to the bathroom to shower and prepare myself for the day

*Time skip*

After everything that I have done in my morning routine, I changed into the clothes that were picked out.

after changing into the outfit, I went downstairs towards the dining room and sat down in the middle. I began to eat my dinner silently with just  the utensils making the noise. 

After breakfast, I quickly went back up to my room to go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After finishing that, I sprayed some perfume in me and called Akio to come to my room.

"You called me young master?" Akio said once he arrived

"Can you pack my luggage for me? Just a few and separate my gadgets in another bag. And before we leave, let's go to the mall first and buy some gifts for the family and some food for the flight. Don't forget to pack ur stuffs too... Make it light, we are shopping in England for new clothes, and I'm buying it okay?" I said with finality in the end.

"Of course, young master. I must prepare everything then, excuse me" Akio said giving a quick bow and left to prepare.

A minute later, a few maids entered the room bowing quickly at me before entering the closet to prepare my luggage. I left the room and went downstairs to the backyard and saw my dog and cats sunbathing in the garden.

I went near to a maid who was picking up flowers and said

"Olivia, Can u quickly dress Nico, Dutch, and Ace for me? They are going with me to England right now, and prepare their bags, food and toys. Thank you" I said, she nodded and left to do the task.