36 insta.

📍princess grace hospital, Monaco

Liked by landonorris and 19.294.184 others.
@bloomdarlingsea: meet our healthy baby girl named Magnolia hope Norris. She was our hope when i was in coma for lando and the others. And as a little girl i always wanted to name my baby after the tree i grow up with that my parents had planted when i came along.
#norrisbaby #birth #norrisfam

@maxverstappen1: hello little girl!! Welcome in the world! I'm uncle max!!
     @landonorris: she's happy to meet you soon!!
@kellypiquet: i remember how happy i was when Penelope came in the world.
     @bloomdarlimgsea: best day ever!
@zbrownceo: I'm buying this little girl a kart for her fourth birthday
     @bloomdarlingsea: uhm why?
     @zbrownceo: because i have a feelimg that she is like her parents! She is either gonna be a racer like lando or a engineer like her mother! But she's gonna be an f1 employee!
@landonorris: better become a racer!!
@elizabethbrittingham: congrats, darling! We can't wait to see her.
@bloomdarlingsea: always allowed to come by!
@georgerussell63: hi little maggie! I'm uncle george!
@alwx_albon: I'm uncle alex, your amazing cool uncle!
@charles_leclerc: no maggie don't listen to george and alex!! I'm the best uncle! Uncle charles!!
@ciscanorris: we're going tomorrow to see her!! Congrats, kids!
@landonorris: thnx mom!!
@mclaren: future mclaren employee right there!
@landonorris: hell yess she is gonna be!!
@f1: hello little maggie norris! We will wait for the day that you come to the paddock!!
@landonorris: she will in a couple of months!!