31 insta.

📍Qatar

📍Qatar.
Liked by bloomdarlingsea and 5.294.104 others.
@landonorris: although my race has been shit with the flat tyre and finishing tenth. I was crying happy tears when my mom called me up while i was doing an interview with sky sports only to hear that my girlfriend woke up five minutes before the race started and the first thing she wanted was to see me race! I'm super happy that my girlfriend is awake and that i can finally hug her and kiss her again!!
#happylando #superhappy #bestdayever

@bloomdarlingsea: i missed you too!!!
     @landonorris: i missed you more!!!
@maxverstappen1: welcome back to the living bloom!!
     @bloomdarlingsea: thnx max!!
@kellypiqeut: never scare us like this ever again!!!
     @bloomdarlingsea: i don think i would want to lose another lung!
     @kellypiquet: touché! But I totally forgot that you only have one lung now!
@user1: I'm super happy you are okay!! But super sad that you got one less lung!
@user2: we love you bloom!!
@user3: who ever dares to touch bloom ever will feel the wrath of the angry mob of lando and bloom fans!!! 🔪
@user4: i will hurt whoever touches bloom! Or their little unborn baby!!
@charlottessine: so glad you're awake!!
@riabish: almost lost my nee best friend!! Can't live without the new quadrant girl!!
@quadrant: we almost lost the newest member but we still have you!!
@charles_leclerc: everyone loves you bloom and we weren't so scared and sad what had happened to you! But i guess not as scared or as sad as Lando!
@georgerussell63: we miss you!!
@Alex_albon: glad you're okay!!
@lewishamilton: the sport was not the same without the sun! 🌞
@kimimatiasraikkonen: we're glad that you are okay!
@bloomdarlingsea: thank you everyone for the amazing comments. I love all of you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️