38 insta.

📍Abu Dhabi

📍Abu Dhabi.
Liked by landonorris and 18.394.104 others.
@maggiehopenorris: aaahhhhh!!! I just became for the fifth time a f1 world champion!!! I have 1 more championship win then my dad now!!! Oh my god!! I'm so happy that i achieved this all before I'm twenty seven!!! So much thanks to my teams and family that helped me achieve this!! Thanks to ferrari for my last wdc, thanks to mclaren for my first two and red bull for my third and fourth!! I can't help but feel super lucky that I'm not only the first woman in f1 winning a race but also win a championship!! I'm so thankful to everyone because without you i would have never been one of the best in history!! I dictate this win to my mom too! Just like all my wdc before. I miss you mom.
#wdc #thankyou #myworld

@landonorris: anything for our little girl!
@maggiehopenorris: thanks! I wish mom could have seen this...
@landonorris: she does, trust me...i know she is proud of you!!
@kellypiquet: you made the world proud, sweetie!
@maggiehopenorris: thank you!!
@chelseanorrissea: my amazing big sis!!
@maggiehopenorris: thank you for being the best trainer in the world!!
@landonorris: I'm happy i got my little racer and my health guru!! 🥰 and my crazy mathematician son!! 😂
@chelseanorrissea: i love you too.
@iannorris: it's called chaos theory dad!
@landonorris: I'm an retired racing driver! I know nothing about math...
@iannorris: obviously... 🙄
@maxverstappen1: we all predicted it, maggie. Now win two more to level it with Schumacher!
@maggiehopenorris: I'm young old man! I got time!
@maxverstappen1: hey! That's not how you talk to your uncle! 😂
@maggiehopenorris: i levelled myself with you today!
@maxverstappen1: and I'm super proud! Now celebrate with us! 🍾

The end!