Back the fuck off k****i she as a boyfriend - Y/N

Third person Pov

Note : N/N = Nikename
Y/ns fit and shit

Note : N/N = Nikename Y/ns fit and shit

Y/N and Baji woke up at 7:00 am y'all got up Baji took a shower while you start to cook some breakfast

Y/N and Baji woke up at 7:00 am y'all got up Baji took a shower while you start to cook some breakfast. Baji finish taking his shower and stuff it was your turn to take a shower "Y/N: BAJI keep an eye on the pot for me please"Baji: ok N/N " you take a shower and do something you put on your uniform. You walk out of the bathroom and see Baji flipping the pancakes and sausages Y/N: get out of the way before you burn the food Baji: but it's not burning the food started to burn a little " Y/N: Baji move " Baji: only if you give me a kiss " You gave him a death stare Baji moved out of the way "Y/N: I'm going to give you the burnt one " Baji: food is food "

~Le time skip by Mikey kicking you across your ugly ass facen/jk You know pretty asf im just playing stank stank  ~

After eating you guys got your things and you start to walk to school on your way you saw hinta and takecheeks "Y/N: Hina and Michi how are you " Hina: how do you know Takemichi " Baji walks up to you and Hina " Y/N: he was at the toman meeting yesterday " Baji: Hey Takemichi and Takemichi's girlfriend " Takemichi jump at Baji's voice"Takecheeks I mean Takemichi: oh hi Baji " you see takecheeks shaking " Y/N: You guys should go to school, oh Hina here's my number " you give Hina your phone number.

~ Le time skip by smiley punching k****i bcuz he touches you awwwwwwwww best boyfriend ever*

Hina and Takemichi walk away and you and Baji dis the same. Y'all got to your first class your second clads was cancelled so it was lunch. You and Baji walk to lunch and you got y'all's favourite food. You guys when to class after answering some questions
You raise your hand to go to the bathroom you start to walk to the bathroom and then you get a message.

You look at your phone and see it was Hina

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡

Text messages

Pinky Pie = Hina
Cherry = Y/N

Pinky: Hey cherry does you want to hang out after school?

Cherry: Sure where should we go Pinky pie ?

Pinky: you can choose

Cherry: OoOoOoOoO we should go to the cafe we when to as a kid.

Pinky: kk bye cherry

Cherry: bye pinky

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ᵕ̈♡

You walk back to the class smiling you reach your classroom you sit next to Baji. "Baji: why you all smiley? "Y/N: Oh nothing "

~ Le time skip by Baji beating the fuck out of k****I

The school was over for the day so you and Baji started to walk home

~another time skip cuz I'm lazy ~

you got home and start to get ready after you get ready you walk out of the bathroom and bump into baji.

"Baji : oh what do we have here "Y/N:I'm going to hang out with Hina"Baji:ok before you go you have to give me a kiss " Y/N: Fine just one kiss " Y/N goes to kiss Baji's cheek but Baji turns around so Y/N end ups kissing Baji on his lips. "Y/N : Ugh anyways you want anything " Baji : pizza and coco cola and ice cream " Y/N : thats all " Baji : Yep"Y/N : alright later vamps ".

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈timeskip to when Y/N meets hina ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚ᵕ̈

When Y/ N got there she sees k****i try to kiss hina Y/N walk up and pull k****i off hina .
"Y/N : Back the fuck off k****i she as a boyfriend " .

♡♡ Le timeskip after Y/N beats up k****i ♡♡

"Y/N : let get a table ". "Hina : sure " . Smiles at Y/N

AFTER eating

"Y/N : Alr Im going yo bye buy four pizza , a case of coco cola  and a box of ice cream " Hina : whatttttttt where are you getting the money!!!!!!" Y/N : my mom "

After buy everything and going home

Yall eat but the rest in the frige

Yall change and when to sleep

THE FUCKING END : )
<3
Word count :806
yh I hope you have a great day or night or afternoon don't forget to vote and comment and share  ♡♡♡ as alway eat and drink 
Love you Bye Bye .