Dares and Dates

Dangerseeker: *nervous laughter* So... I'm back?

*FanWings boo*

Dangerseeker: Um anyways. Today we will be doing a extra long and hopefully extra funny chapter featuring Smolder, Thorn, and Sunny!

*Sunny, Thorn, and Smolder appear*

Sunny: * trying to sound calm* ... oh, you again. You disappeared for so long we kinda thought Tsunami murdered you.

Dangerseeker: Did you miss me?! Also as you can see Tsunami did not kill me in my sleep.

Thorn: ...But she told us she did. While you were awake.

Dangerseeker: She did not kill me, she tried, then I sent one glare at her and she ran off shrieking. So she made up a glory tale to make herself seem less like a coward. *evil laughter* oof, imagine being outed on television, worse television live at Jade Mountain!!

Sunny: She did not! Tsunami wouldn't lie to me- I mean us!

Smolder: So. Can we start? I mean, Tsunami isn't even here.

Dangerseeker: Good point. Alright! First things first, Thorn and Smolder, how long have you two been dating for?

Thorn: Um, nine months so far.

Dangerseeker: solid. So why don't I treat you lovebirds to a... romantic dinner?

Smolder: No, no, that's not necessary-

Dangerseeker: To bad to sad to cabbages! My gameshow my rules!

*Thorn and Smolder are transported to fancy restaurant, also turned into their human forms*

Thorn: I like this form, I look good.

*sits down at table for two with Smolder. Light Jazz music is playing from the stage*

Dangerseeker: *hiding in the kitchen with Sunny, so they can spy on Thorn and Smolder* Watch and learn Sunny, watch and learn.

*Dangerseeker walks onto stage*

Dangerseeker: Hello friends! Today I, Dangerseeker *attempts to think of last name* Um, ah, Yes! I Dangerseeker Danger, holder of the title universes greatest singer will treat you to a song!

*Confused but excited noises from the rest of the audience, scared noises from Thorn and Smolder. Also quiet begging from Sunny for her to stop.* 

Dangerseeker: *Ignores begging and takes deep breath* THORN AND SMOLDER FLYING IN THE SKY-

Thorn: *hardcore blushing* how childish can you get?!

Smolder: I know right?

Dangerseeker: GETTING ALL K-I-S-S-Y-

Thorn: *yells* Hey talon sucker! Thats no way to treat the Queen of the whole moonblasted Sand Kingdom!

Dangerseeker: *bellows* Did you here that everyone? This fine lady just told me she's pregnant! Lets get a round of applause!

Smolder: Better me than you.

Dangerseeker: *hears comment* And our lucky dad!

Thorn: THAT IS NOT-

*is drowned out by loud applause from other diners*
Hi
Sunny: *runs out* Mother! Tell me it isn't true!

Thorn: Of course no-

Dangerseeker: *cackles*  Why do ya think she was spending so much time in her room? Hi

* Sunny visibly pales*

*All are teleported back to studio*

Dangerseeker: Well that was nice and chaotic.

Sunny: I greatly dislike you.

Smolder: I second that.

*Thorn lunges at Dangerseeker *

Dangerseeker: *Magically puts Thorn back where she was* now, I think we have time for one more... outing.

Thorn: NO. You moon blasted talon lucking dastardly-

A/N: Get ready for part two, it's gonna be wild
Love- Glory Peril