In the Beginning.

So Inuyasha's mother had a high school lover at one point in time, but things didn't work out because they both were heading towards different collages and career paths, so they left off as friends, and hadn't spoken to each other again since they both left high school. but then she met a nice demon that she fell hard for, He had romanced her and interduce her to his son, and she accepted him and his kid. they both had fallen in love and married each other.

She had become his wife. And the mother of his 2nd son Inuyasha. He and Izyoie were truly in love and spent their days loving each other being together. But then a terrible night happened he was lost to them forever.

Izyoie had been single for practically 17 years since her husband passed away when their son was a year old, His old rival got super petty and wished to make an example of him and his family, he hated that Izyoie chose a demon over him.

Izyoie cared for the man, but she didn't love him, and she didn't wish for him to die, but still, he ordered for their mansion at the time to be burned to the ground. As he went to recuse his wife and child. He managed to rescue them, but he and this other bad man ended up killing each other in the process. He was already wounded after being shot at many times by army men.

Izyoie was told to run and keep running, take their son, and never come back here. So, she ran and took the money and started a whole new life.

So, she had, had her hands full with raising their son alone. So, she was used to being a single mother, so for many years she didn't even date other men much here and there to ease the sting of loneness, but she never got attached to anyone again. But then, finally, years later, she has come and gone, and she finally is reunited with her old high school lover. who also has his own family drama and his own story to tell?

But one afternoon she runs a descent respectful man whose wife passed away 6 years ago to the day and has been raising his daughter and his son by himself, but these two have dated each other before long time ago.

So, when they started dating it grew into something else entirely, Expect the fact they have dated in the years ago as teenagers themselves, but now it only made things a lot worse because long before they met back up all these years later Izyoie son and Kenji's daughter had been in school together for years and had feelings towards each.

Expect for Inuyasha being Kagome's boyfriend, he sorts of had a well-known paw for getting into trouble and Serena well she wasn't the most popular girl with many guys expect for Darien for a while, but then one evening at a party Inuyasha and Kagome got into a nasty heated fight that made them both take some space from each other and later on that same night, He hooked up with Serena in bed with her.

but only they knew about it. No one else, For a week later, Inuyasha's mom wanted him to meet her new guy? because Izyoie told her son that she got married, so now without knowing that their parents had been dating and overnight, they were married to each other? but now Inuyasha and Serena are technically labeled as siblings or stepsiblings, and they are in love with each other, but how can they be together without hurting their parents, too? does this mean they have to pertain to be cold to each other when they are around other people and act like siblings in public but keep their true feelings a secret behind closed doors? read it.

So, Inuyasha was only a few years older than when he first met Serena Tsukino in his preschool homeroom.

They got along well, in fact, considering that all of the other kids made fun of him

They got along well, in fact, considering that all of the other kids made fun of him. Serena didn't care about him being difficult or different from other people. That's what she liked about him.

So, they were rather close together at times, but things always change since they were kids and all and kids will be kids, and there was always a new toy or a new kid arriving they would fight over the littlest things.

Until around the 6th grade, Inuyasha met Miroku, and he was the first boy that Inuyasha managed to become friends with. For a long time, Miroku was the only boy Inuyasha felt he trusted to be around.

Koga and Inuyasha did not work out so well, Teachers tried to get them to get along, but that only made the fighting worse.

Serena was normally always kind to everyone, but once in a while, she also had her own sides of being selfish and not wanting to share, and that was normally her food or her snack time.

Inuyasha sure knew how to get a raise out of Serena whenever his mother forgot to pack his snacks. So, he'd steal Serena's food, and that would cause fights from time to time.

Unfortunately, she always ended up sharing it in the end with him only. Anyone else tried that, and she would try and punch them. He parents got called a few times about this behavior of hers.

And Inuyasha wasn't a prince charming. A lot of people thought him to be a real jerk as a kid. But that's because no one ever gave him a chance or had the patience to deal with him. Serena was always kind to him whenever they played together or worked together on homework in homeroom. Either way, she was a true friend to him. Until the twins move into town Kikyo and Kagome.

Inuyasha's conflicted emotions on both sides of his heart were put to a challenge, well not like he was around Serena, but when he turned 15, he started dating and he first went out with Kikyo.

That barely lasted a year before Kagome, who also was dating Koga, got super annoyed with him attracting young women. So, she dumped him. Kikyo just couldn't accept or understand that Inuyasha doesn't want to change for who he is, and so they broke up when Inuyasha found her cheating on him.

Kagome and Inuyasha met a year later with Miroku's girlfriend Sango. They finally realized how much they had in common and tempers, too, but she wasn't that bad. But his mind and heart never forgot about Serena ever.

She and Inuyasha talked about his love life and even hers from time to time, but some people would think they hated each other because they would fight so much. there had been times where Inuyasha really tease her, but like a boy who likes a girl a lot and likes to pick on her for pranks it can say a lot about him, he's immature and childish, tempered and sometimes cocky even, but underneath all of that there was a good-hearted guy under it all.

 there had been times where Inuyasha really tease her, but like a boy who likes a girl a lot and likes to pick on her for pranks it can say a lot about him, he's immature and childish, tempered and sometimes cocky even, but underneath all of that ...

Inuyasha had always had fun whenever Serena was around. But no one else was around when they would hang out, so you would think that they weren't friends at all anymore, not since kindergarten. But no, Inuyasha and Serena just didn't go public ever with each other truthfully. Until one night, these feelings for each other bloom. He was 17 years old when it happened.

And then the rest of their lives were ruined by their parents.

So, let's begin. I know this is rather fucked up, but I got it off of a movie and I thought I'd try it. So, keep reading if your interested otherwise have a good day. To Be Continued.