Pregnancy?

So, the girls went to their doctor's apartments, Serena didn't connect the dots immediately right away, but she wasn't feeling sick at all, but she did go in to check on her birth control, as for her new so-called step-mom Izyoie, she was tested on and getting checked out, and she was just under the weather, her pregnancy test said pregnant but turn out to be negative. 

But the doctor did say that Serena is pregnant, though. Izyoie's test was negative, but Serena's was positive.  

As Izyoie was shocked, she didn't know she was even dating anyone, not since she and Darien broke up.

So, the doctors told her she could go home for now by handing Serena a lot of different opportunities providing information about keeping the baby or ending the pregnancy or looking into adoption all kinds of information. As they both got dressed, Serena was being yelled at by Izyoie. How is she pregnant? 

As she came out into the lobby both men heard it. "What? Asked both Inuyasha and Kenji.

"She's pregnant, the doctor told me straight to my face, Said Izyoie" Seriously. "Calm down, everyone...! Let's talk about this at home, says Kenji," seriously. 

As they all went home but Izyoie was mad because she wanted to get pregnant, but she wasn't able to anymore, the doctor said her chances were low now with her age.

Her clock is ticking, and she most likely isn't gonna be able to produce new offspring. 

How she got pregnant with Inuyasha was already a miracle, stated the doctor, so in a way Serena being pregnant, was almost like her being pregnant was mocking Izyoie. But as everyone got home. 

As Kenji slammed the door shut and shouted out, he demanded to know who knocked her up. was it Darien? Asked Kenji, " Seriously.

"Dad, calm down, spoke up, Sam," trying to help keep everyone calm. 

As Serena was in no mood to talk about this, as she said she wasn't talking about it, she said she'd get to work on dinner

Everyone refused to let her off the hook so easily. As Inuyasha jumped in and said, "That's enough." 

"There's no need for us to be yelling at her, accidents do happen, says Inuyasha" Protective. "She needs to tell me who knocked her up. Said Izyoie. " Seriously.

"Why, what's the point she is going to make an appointment first thing Monday," said Kenji," not in the mood to talk about this anymore. "Wait, what? Asked Serena, " Angry all of sudden. 

"You're not going to have it, I mean you're nearly done with high school, but you're going to college, there's no room for a baby right not on your plans for your future that we have worked on since you were 11 years old, spoke up Kenji" lecturing her on this.