Chapter 7

A big special thanks first to,
Crazyartgirl123 and freakinswirlgirl
For...helping me on some details.
Please follow them and read their books!! They are really good friends.

I_am_story_addict
Xxx
-----------------------------
~Larris~
Where's the thermometer?! Josh said furiosly.

Josh's face was scary so I gave him the thermometer quick. Still, he should not touch others things. He touched my things. Those things are diary,pictures,and etc.

He put he's hand at my forehead he was so close that were inches apart. Of course I blushed profusely.

38.6• degrees you have high fever, sorry about that,Josh said slyly.

It's not your fault, It's really my fault I'm the one who doesn't bring umbrellas I said.

Whatever, It's still my fault.

Back to our conversation before, who is your special someone,I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Nothing I don't have a special someone, He said doubtledly

I pushed him out of the house.

What are you doing?! Stop it, Josh said.

Your not telling your special someone so might as well go out of my house and think about what you said earlier.

Ok,ok I'll tell you geezzz why do you have to be so annoying.

We went inside but as were walking towards the couch. I feel dizzy, really dizzy. I fainted.

---------------------
~Josh~

She fainted. Good thing I catch her in my arms. I went to her bedroom, and wow her room is filled with color red.

I lay her down. She is beautiful when she's asleep.

I thought you like Amy but now Larris, oh come on you can't like two persons at the same time. If you really like the both that means your a chicboy.

I don't like Larris. I just said beautiful when she's asleep. But I'm still think about it, if I really like Larris. I said to my mind

Chicboy.

Hey, I am not a chicboy. Wait why on Earth am I talking to myself. It's childish.

So I stopped talking to myself.

What are you doing in my bedroom?! She shouted.

You fainted, so I have to carry you to your bedroom. You have to thank me for that. I smirked.

Well then I can take care of myself now so you can leave.

I took the thermometer at her desk and gave it to her.

What am I gonna do with that?

Measure your temperature, then tell me what's the degree.

36.7• degrees.

Then your well. I should go now. I said.

We went outside. When I was about to walk to my car. She mouthed me thank you and went inside. I could see her blushing so I smiled at her and she blushed even more.

I went home.
----------------------------------
~Larris~

I could still feel my cheeks heating up. It's an unforgettable memory.

I went to my bedroom and listened to the song " thousand miles" and I fell asleep.

----------------------------
~Josh~

I told my parents that I skipped classes cause if they found out first I'll be TOTALLY dead. They considered it and told me I should care for people.