Champion Vs. Creator

James' POV

Joey: All right! We finally made it! Pegasus; Castle!

Tristan: Race you there, Joey!

Joey: You're on!

James: *I'm comin', Mom.*

"As soon as we get to the door, we see Kemo guarding the door."

Kemo: Hmm? Oh, No! No way you brats won "ten" star chips each.

Tea: Oh, boy.

Kemo: Get lost. "This isn't some clubhouse." It's a place for the dueling elite.

"Me," Joey, and Mai reveal to him that we have our "ten" star chips we need to get inside.

Mai: Hmm. I guess that means we'll fit right in.

Kemo: "Uh..."

Joey: Would you mind tellin' housekeepin' that I like my pillows extra fluffy?

Kemo: Urrrhhh!

Mai: You're a doll.

"Mai then starts to place her star chips into a custom-made door for putting star chips in as the key."

Mai: "Last one, and..." Voila. *Opens the door*

James: At last! We're finally at the castle!

Kemo: "Urrhh..." Huh? No, no no!

All of a sudden, Kemo blocks Tea, Tristan, and Bakura.

Kemo: You three don't even have dueling gloves.

Tristan: Arrhh!

Tea: But you have to let us in. We're the cheerleader.

Kemo: Cheer what?! What do you losers think this is, a high school football game?! No star chips, no entry! "You got that?"

Mai: "You're saying you couldn't do us this one little favor?"

Kemo: Huh?

Mai: Not even for me? Hmm?

Kemo: "Uh..." "Uhh...absolutely not." "Pegasus gave me explicit instructions not to let anyone..."

"All of a sudden, Tea, Tristan, and Bakura ran past Kemo."

Kemo: What? Hey!

Mai then hits Kemo in the face with her bag! "We then closed the door just in time to let Mai in and keep Kemo out." Joey then locks the door "completely" with an included manual lock on the door.

Joey: Hmm. And that's that.

James: "No more time-wasting."

Joey: You heard the man. Let's go!

James: *"The sooner I find Pegasus, the sooner I can find my Mom."*

"We then started running through the castle until we came across none other than Bandit Keith!"

James: "No way..."

Joey: Bandit Keith. I can't stand this guy.

Bandit Keith: Huh? "Well, what do ya know?" If it isn't big, tough Joey and his whole crew of duelin' dummies.   

Joey: You slime bucket! I've been waitin' to find you ever since you left us trapped in that cave. Grrr!

"Joey then tries to attack Keith, but he ends up dodging Joey's punches and even caught his last one."