Epilogue

This is it! This is the day that Comeback will be one step ahead in coming back home to our arms! Today, December 30, 2021, Emman and I opened the pre-order period of Comeback for you to be able to embrace a printed version of the book with many exclusive contents and surprises for you! It includes the epilogue—so to you who's curious about how our main characters' life will end up, order now!

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦:

Price: 399 + Shipping Fee
Pages: approximately 200
Book size: 5.25 in x 8.25 in
Book Cover: Matte Laminated
Paper: 80gsm Ultra White Smooth

PRE-ORDER PERIOD: December 30, 2021 to February 20, 2022
PRINTING PERIOD: March to April 2022
DELIVERY PERIOD: May to June 2022

𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:

BOOK INCLUSIONS:
- Epilogue
- Authors' Signature
- Illustrated Character Profile
- Inside Illustrations
- Special Chapters
- Other Exclusive Contents
OTHER INCLUSIONS/FREEBIES:
- Bookmarks
- Postcards
- Sticker Sheet
- Personalized Letter from Authors
- Other Exclusive Inclusions/Freebies

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗘-𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥?

Step 1: PAYMENT FIRST. Since this is a pre-order, paying before ordering is a MUST. You can pay through Palawan, Gcash, Bank Transfer (Landbank), and Paypal. You can find the details in the form (link below).

Step 2: After paying, you can now fill the form out. Please fill it out ACCURATELY. If you have any concerns, don't edit the form and don't fill it out again. Instead, private message @Jae Manuel or @Jebelle Mirafuentes so your concerns can be taken care of.

Step 3: Before submitting, please make sure the details you've entered are correct to avoid changes. If you're done checking, you can now submit it.

Step 4: Relax and wait for furthermore announcement. We will then send you an email confirming your order. Thank you for purchasing Comeback!

PRE-ORDER FORM LINK: https://forms.gle/M1nbsP8tbUcYocDx7

~~~~

Check the authors' Facebook account for more announcements!

Jae Manuel

Jebelle Mirafuentes