I've always wonder what feels to fall in love, because, i felled in love but only the idea of it.

Get it?

Woke up.
Sun in my eyes.
My curtains are wide open, just like my eyelids.
The smell of just made pancakes and syrup made me get up from my bed
My best friend of all time is there, Pearl, my stuffed animal, she is a whale with shine bright eyes, just like pearls!, that what the name came from.
My house smelled like a wine just opened up but with the scent of just picked daisys, I liked that smell.
My mum, the most beautiful lady I have ever seen in my entire life, her silky hair falling down like a waterfall, and let's don't forget about her mischevious green eyes, that in the youngest sun are so pure and filled with joy, but in the oldest, her eyes are a flaming gold just waiting to be calmed down.
I don't have anyone else than my mom and Pearl.
I had Pearl since I was about five, they gave it to me when I found out that we had to move out of the city.
Since I was little I never liked long car rides because they kinda make me think my whole life, and that thinking comes out of boredom.
Boredom, anything can be created just because of thinking of that word or being in that type of mood.
I went downstairs.
The light of the ceiling made me almost blind, I've never liked artificial light because I believe that they makes us think that human-made things are much better than the nature itself, it's kinda crazy, I know, I just have a lot of time for my self since I don't have friends and I'm being home-schooled.
My mum or Yelena, that's her real name; is making me some salad fruit and mini pancakes with some chocolate syrup..
After twenty minutes or so my breakfast was ready, I ate up and go upstairs to oficially start my day

but it kinda feeled repetitive
.
.
.