Chapter 7

George, eyes closed, feeling the man work wonders on his body. Every touch feeling addicting and perfect, every movement feeling delicate and arousing, ever kiss being soft and mesmerizing. The butterflies erupting from his stomach as the night goes on.

Dream was really loving his body that night, making everything feel so much better for George. Biting his lip so hard it was almost bleeding trying to bite back moans as Dream's hands roamed his body, his kisses peppering his skin. It was almost to much for George.

Tonight Dream decided to take it slow. Making love to his body, his hand stroking his cock, just taking in George's figure. Placing gentle kisses along his chest up to the boy's neck. Stroking George's cheek with moan. He looked so innocent and calm sleeping there, he was always so desperate he almost forgot how beautiful he was.

His hand pumping faster as his hand glides down his body all the way to his ankles, wrapping his hands around George's smooth legs. The things George did to him were un explainable. He just couldn't help but touch him and kiss him so kindly, he was obsessed.

And to George this was torture, feeling every touch. George was obsessed with the feeling, craving more, so much more. He craved the aggressiveness Dream usually has. He craved Dream's thrusts, his desperation. He craved to be used. The soft, angelic touch from the boy teasing him, making him go crazy and almost making it impossible for him to keep his composure. But as Dream continued trailing kisses and licks along his body, sending a long lick up his exposed cock, George couldn't handle in anymore.

"Aghun~" George moaned at the intense feeling of Dream mouth on his dick, toes curling from the touch alone. Dream jumped back and stopped himself. He looked at George pink face with shock.

"You're awake." He gasped. Then he collapsed to the ground with laughter.

"After everything... THIS is what wakes you up" he wheezes holding his stomach from laughter. George remembering the countless nights that he lay awake only pretending he couldn't feel the things Dream did to him. George debates telling him or just playing dumb.

"What do you mean this is what wakes me up" George asks obliviously. Dream laughs harder, banging his fist on the ground, gasping for air before wheezing again.

"Do you mean all the other nights you've done this to me?" George asks slyly.

Dream immediately stops laughing and freezes in his place, George's words wrapping around his brain. He lifts his head to see George smiling with his eyes still closed before going back to normal.

"H-how did you?" Dream stutters confusion clouding his brain.
"You really thought I wouldn't wake up from all of that Dream?" He replies, eyes still closed, face resting as if he were still asleep.

"B-but you-you were, but y-you.." Dream thought about it looking at George. He gasps seeing the 'sleeping' boy on the table just like every night before this.
"You've- you've been awake..."

He said stands up in shock and backs away slowly, stunned. How could he be so stupid? Of course he would have woken up from all that! He looked at the wall, seeing the the axes and swords on display. He knew what had to come next. It was overdue and now more than ever he needed to do it....

He grabbed the axe off the hooks on the wall and headed over to George. Hearing the shing sound from the axe, George opened his eyes and sat up. George made eye contact with Dream's maskless face for the first time. His beautiful green eyes, his perfect lips, gorgeous facial structure. He was breathtaking.

"Dream..." George breathed out his focus moving to the axe in his hand, watching him get closer.

"You knew this would happen didn't you? That's why you pretended to be asleep, huh?" Dream thinks out loud walking towards George placing the axe up to the boy's neck.

"I pretended to be asleep because it felt so good" George retaliated fear laced prominently in his voice.
"Any last— wait, what?" Dream started until George's word registered in his mind. He takes the axe away allowing George to breathe.

"I pretended to be asleep because it felt so good" George repeated more confidently now that the axe was pulled away. Dream puts the axe in his inventory and walks closer to George, grabbing George's chin holding his face inches away from his own, a sly look expressed along his face.

"Really?" He asked lowly a brow raising with his smirk. George rolled his eyes into the back of his head and bit his lip, hard was an understatement

"Yes" he half moaned out make Dream's eyes fill with lust and want, as he pulled George into a passionate kiss...
————————-
A/n
Spicy~ prepare for sex next chapter, tee hee