Epilouge

A year later both lovers still madly in love and obsessed with each other.  They lay together on the cold hard ground, George resting his head on Dream's chest enjoying each other's company, the calming sound of lava filling the comforting silence of the obsidian prison cell.

What great adventures they had that led them to this point, keeping George alive was the best idea they ever had. 

After tormenting Tommy and Tubbo with their precious disks, manipulating practically everyone on the server and becoming the most feared criminals of all time, prison was inevitable for the two star-crossed murderers. Though, Dream didn't know his own ex best friend would be the one to in prison him, they both knew it would have happened eventually. 

Dream stroked his hand up and down George arm his broken mask and George's cracked goggles lay beside them reminding them of all the fun they've had and what they will do once they get out of prison.  Now that both of them were gods, Dream having the revive book and George having Dream XD as his pet, they would be absolutely unstoppable. 

Though it would be fun to leave and cause chaos, neither of them really minded the prison, it reminding them of the good old days in that big metal room.

——
Sapnap slammed his hand on the little wooden table, chess pieces flying everywhere, the sound of them hitting the floor echoed through the metal walls.  He still couldn't believe that Dream, his best friend for years, would just so easily replace him.  All because some British cunt had him wrapped around his pathetic little finger. 

He stood up, stomping out of the room and outside once again.  He had been cowering away in there, scheming on ways he could get back at Dream with Tommy and Tubbo.  And he did.  They were in prison.  But it just wasn't enough to satisfy him. 

He went on a long walk, where?  He didn't exactly know. 

He wondered far and wide until stumbling in on a giant kingdom hidden in the woods.  It looked ancient with moss growing everywhere, the buildings made of mushroom towered high above the clouds, a dragon statue place upon the hill.  It looked incredible.  But due to Dream and Techno's anarchy ways rubbing off on him it made the place seem less amazing then it actually looked.

"Hello?" He called out, his voice echoed through the quiet and empty town, a girl with brown hair and little cat ears appeared from behind one of the buildings, poking her head out slightly.  Sapnap storms toward her with rage, grabbing her by the neck. 

"Who are you and why are you here?" he yelled angrily at her, picking up her small body so easily by her neck choking her.
"T-T-Tina" she struggled to get out from the lack of oxygen.

"And who are you, meat head?" A male voice called from behind him.  He dropped the girl making her gasp for air on the ground, turning around to be met with the most beautiful man he had ever seen...

To be continued in: In Between-Karlnap.
——————————
A/n
Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy.  In Between still in the works so stay tuned for that.  This took me countless sleepless nights and so many hours of work so thank you and I hope you enjoyed.