Chapter 8

Their lips connected passionately, George kissing back almost instantly, melting into the kiss. Their mouths moving in a sync with want and need, devouring each other's lips more and more by the second. Dream's hand trailing up to the boys neck, gripping his hand around it and pulling him closer into the kiss, receiving a moan big enough to slip his tongue into George's mouth.

George reached for Dream's hair but was stopped by the cuffs, instead pressing his hand against the man's chest. Their tongues danced together, like they were meant to be wrapped around each other, Dream dropping the axe and climbing onto the table. Dream straddling George's waist, their kiss only growing stronger when Dream laid George back onto the table not breaking their kiss.

Feeling his body and hearing his moans was such a different sensation to Dream. His reaction driving him even more crazy then his body does, and that's saying something. And being able to react was so relieving for George. Not having to pretend to be asleep and being able to let himself enjoy everything was so freeing.

Crazy about the new found feeling, they were so attached, obsessed. Their hands trailing down each other's bodys, their minds clouded with want. Dream grazed his hands along George's skin like always, in love with the humming coming from the boy.

He leads his hands down to the boys dick, grabbing it in his hands, just to hear the angle bellow him. And George did not disappoint with the sound emitting from his voice, muffled by their kiss.

"Aughn~ fuck me! Please Dream~" George moaned out breaking their kiss. Dream's eyes rolled into his head from the sound of him asking for him. Begging for him. He never knew how long he wanted to hear those words till that very moment. God was he breathtaking.

He lifted himself up off of the boy and moved to straddle his thighs. He pressed his dick up against George's ass, slapping it against him.

"Is this where you want it baby~" Dream teases just wanting to hear him beg for it once more.

"Agh~ pleeaasee Dream! Stretch me, please~" he begged squirming with want and need. Dream chuckled watching the man with lustful eyes, god was he precious. With that he pressed it up to George's hole and stuck the tip in.

Moans filled the room as he went deeper, George's walls hugging him sooo tightly. He watched the boy squirm and scream, tears falling from his eyes, squinting his face with pain.

"First time? I'll go easy on you" Dream offered through clenched teeth biting back a moan from how good it felt.

"I don't care! Fucking use me Dream~ please pleasure yourself, use me, please~" George moaned out, tears falling from his cheeks. Dream, cautious still, but extremely turned on, continued carefully pushing into George until he bottomed out, throwing his head back with pleasure. George screamed, crying even more then before from being so stretched. Dream leaned forward kissing his lips to calm him and silence him. He trails the kisses down his jaw to his neck to ease the pain as he gave George time to adjust.

He pushed himself up, reaching his arms out so they were on either side of George's head just above his shoulders, making dead eye contact with heavy breaths as he started thrusting into him. Slowly going in and out of the boy, George watched with teary eyes from above him, the gorgeous man whiping his head back and moaning from the feeling, swinging it down to watch himself going in and of George, lifting it back up to look into his eyes with his droopy ones.

George always had his eyes close so he never got to see what went on, he only got to feel what he did to him. This was a whole other level of amazing, staring into the eyes of the handsome man above him, watching him loose himself more and more after every thrust. Watching the man so lost in his own pleasure made the pain seem to leave him turning into pleasure of his own.

"Oh fu-huck~" he moaned with a weak smile in pure euphoria, droopy eyed. It was as if he lost all of his senses, like he was lost in the new found pleasure overwhelming his body. Eyes rolling into the back of his head, soft moans escaping his lips, his mind wondering elsewhere as the pleasure replaced his thoughts.

Dream just stared lovingly at the boy, watching him loose himself bellow him. He smiled slyly as he started thrusting harder. Both of them moaning like crazy, lost in the pleasure of their bodies colliding together and pulling apart.

Dream now using George more than ever, but not for his own greedy pleasure this time, this time to drive the man bellow him crazy. He loved watching George so incredibly overwhelmed, throwing his head back, moaning, eyes rolling but most of all the fact the he alone was the one causing it. Reaching down to grab his neck turning himself to hit George on an entirely new angle.

"Oh my god~" George moaned out, rolling his eyes back, closing them in pleasure. Dream's smile growing wider, pleased with his reaction. Just watching George reach his hands to try and grip something, pleasure himself or stop him from fucking him so hard, but being unable to due to the handcuffs, turned Dream on further. Just watching George deciding to just grip the top of the table to brace himself made Dream moan. He was obsessed, no shocker there.

As the night continued, both of them lost in each other, they edged on closer to their orgasms.

"Dream, I'm g-gonna cum" George moaned breathlessly. Dream didn't say anything, only thrusting faster and harder into him.

"DREAM IM GONNA- AUGHN~" George yelled out until he couldn't handle himself anymore and his body became overflown with pleasure. Strings of white shoot out of his tip coving Dream's stomach and George's with his warm semen, Dream's filling George's hole to the brim. The warm liquid shooting into his ass was a whole new sensation that he loved, moaning as he felt it fill him, watching Dream's head whip back with a loud moan. He was about to pull out but George tried to move his body down to keep him in.

"No..." George breathed, his chest rising and falling quickly from the exertion. "Stay in" he huffed once more "please"

Dream chuckled breathlessly, leaning over George again, eyes not leaving the others. They stayed like that for a while in silence, breathing heavily, remaining eye contact with each other. After a while Dream spoke one word, the only thing the two of them could get out in that moment.

"Fuck...."
————————-
A/n
So anyway about this weather we've been having...