Chapter 1

Omega

That's what Atsumu Miya was and he absolutely hated it. He hated that alphas touched him without consent and that everything was based on the fact he was an omega. He wanted to show that he wasn't weak, so when his friends dared him to rob the biggest house in the next neighborhood Atsumu immediately took the offer up.

Here he was wearing all black, including black gloves and a black mask. He popped open a window and climbed inside the dark house. The room he entered had been pitch black due to the time of night it was. He turned on his flashlight and closed the window behind him. 

The house was full of Alpha pheromones that made him just want to fall to his knees and automatically submit in a way he never experienced. He held the flashlight and began to move around the room, searching for anything that could include a safe or any jewelry. 

His hands fumbled with random things and he pulled open drawers. Suddenly Atsumu was hit with a strong smell of firewood and ocean. His eyes widened and he froze. The smell was the only thing Atsumu could smell. He slowly turned around and was met with dark black eyes and curly black hair.

"Well lookie here. A sheep in my wolf den," The voice said quietly. Atsumu felt his heart stop at the sound of the alpha's tone. His inner omega screaming for him to run. To run away and not turn back and that's exactly what he did.

He ran towards the window and tried opening it. He slammed against it, banged, slapped but it wouldn't budge.

"You can't get out, Why don't you take your little mask off and show me your face," The man commanded making Atsumu freeze and slowly remove the mask. He took the hood of his head and locked eyes with the man.

"Wow wow, what do we have here? A pretty little boy, what's your gender?" 

"Omega..." Atsumu whispered. His breath came out in little huffs. 

"A pretty omega..." He gripped Atsumu's chin and tilted it up. He observed Atsumu's face before harshly letting him go and turning the lights on. Atsumu squinted and covered his eyes. He watched the man's features and sighed.

He couldn't stop the beating in his heart. The pheromones in the room were still so strong and were making the omega super dizzy. Suddenly Atsumu's knees gave in and his eyes closed. Darkness overtook him.

___

Osamu burst through the door of Suna's house and literally tore open doors.

"Where is my goddamn brother Suna?" Osamu growled, his alpha pheromones filling the room where Suna and his smoke buddies were. 

"He's not home?" Suna asked, sitting up and completely ignoring the smell of firewood. 

"NO! Why would I be here if he was here! Tell me right now Suna Rintarou where the fuck is my brother!?" Osamu shouted, wrapping his hand around Suna's neck and slamming him against a wall. 

"FUCK! OKAY! If he's not home he's probably still at the house that he was supposed to rob!" Suna answered trying to pry Osamu's hand from his neck.

"Come with me! We're going to the goddamn house and we're getting him! You're coming with me even if you don't want to," The alpha growled while dragging Suna out of the house and towards a car. They got in and Suna gave the address to Osamu. The car came to life and Osamu started speeding in the direction of the house.

"If he's in danger,  I'll have your goddamn head,"

__